Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

What happened to Anna Nicole Smith's son? Apparently her 20 year old son was visiting her and the new baby in the hospital and he just died! He went to sleep and never woke up. An autopsy is being done today I think, but they have a feeling it was an overdose from drugs. When I first heard this yesterday I thought they were talking about her new born son.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I just heard that he was vommiting everywhere and then 10 minutes later he died.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear it was nothing drug related and he just had a heart attack. He must have had a HORRIBLE diet to have a heart attack at 20.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, you're right. Must have been pretty bad to die at age 20
    Great Googly Moogly!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, he's got no serious medical history, second, he's 20, third, he's Anna Nicole's son. Her brain is fried. People aren't born that stupid. Those three things point to a drug OD, or combining certain drugs with an MAOI (MAOI's aren't commonly used anymore. SSRI's are much safer and don't have all the drug and food interactions like MAOI's ). No one ever wants to think their kids, no matter how healthy they look or normal they act, do drugs.

I hope he didn't OD on Trimspa. Talk about bad press.

I've heard he was in the hospital and it happened, I've heard they found him in a hotel, I've heard many stories.

20 year olds don't just "die". If his diet was bad enough to cause a heart attack, he should be fat.

I feel very sorry for Anna, I love her to death!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. Anna rocks, she ranks right up there with Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, and Parris hilton as my favorite dumb blonds.

You just kinda want to take care of them and don't want anything bad to ever happen to them. Even though they could buy you if they wanted lol
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I am watching Fox news now and he did dies in the hospital room, and they are saying No brain hemerages, no heart disease or other abnormalities and he did not die of natural causes. They are pointing to drugs, and waiting for confirmation with the toxicology tests. Someone just reported that they know of some drugs in his system and just waiting for proof.

I agree with you Copcar. Anna is a good lookin gall. She is just ALWAYS FRIED on something. She is the dumbest of the dumb blonds you mentioned, and its more than likely self induced. Because after watching the Anna show a few times it was apperant the was gone on something all the time. LOL I hope she realized she was pregnent in time and stopped doing what she was doing atleast till the baby was born.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think she's such a dumb bimbo! Is bimbo a bad word? Sorry if it is. I heard that they may not release what the tests showed.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast