Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Filtered water from fridge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also don't forget that if you add waer that has say x ammount of TDS in it and you let the water evaporate and then add more water with x ammount of TDS then you now have 2x worth of TDS in the water. Since the TDS do not evaporate with the water, they just build up and build up eventualy getting a reading higher than your plants can take. So if your filling the pond with tap water then your conatantly adding more and more TDS from the drinking water to the pond water. Not to mention the other stuff like Steve mentioned. Find a way to collect rain water from the roof and use that. That is what I do and I haven't had a problem YET. But this does remind me to empty out my dishes and start with fresh water. LOL Sometimes I knwo what to do, but don't practice it.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice. I've been using distilled water that I buy from the grocery store. I put out some buckets to collect rain in but it hasn't rained here for a couple days.

Thanks for the offer 0zzy, but I'm ok. You won't have to shoot anymore snowbirds.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ Sep. 18 2006,8:12)]Thanks for the advice. I've been using distilled water that I buy from the grocery store. I put out some buckets to collect rain in but it hasn't rained here for a couple days.

Thanks for the offer 0zzy, but I'm ok. You won't have to shoot anymore snowbirds.
    Trust me... it'll rain in FLA! Isn't there a Hurricane Niki already on its way?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe Jim Scott Scoot, that's something 0zzy would say! He's gotten to you hasn't he
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12