What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Additions

I picked this little guy up at my local reptile store last week.  I have had bearded dragons in the past and love them.  
Picture010.jpg

I also got this pacman frog a few days ago.  He is a little smaller than a golf ball.
DSCF3109.jpg

DSCF3114.jpg

Hope you enjoyed.
-Nick

Wow very neat! Recently I've been thinking about getting a Pacman frog. They are kinda mean aren't they? I mean they bite right? I love your little beardie! I wanted one of those awhile ago too
smile_n_32.gif
Congrats on your new babies
smile.gif
By the way, how much was the pacman frog? Did they have albino ones?

Ceratophrys are not mean at all, they are quite gentle and don;t really do much other than sit in place and wait to be fed. I was never once bitten by mine and I would pet him daily which he loved, he'd even sing when I did it.

I prefer C. ornata to C. cranwelii (the one pictured above). C. ornata has better colour and gets a bit bigger. And I would kill to get my hands on a green phase C. cornuta.

I got bit by mine! I used to feed him vienna sausages! (I was a kid!)

Awsome toads, for looks any ways, they dont really do much but sit. Thast why they are so gosh darn fat.

I got my friend one for his birthday.

I think it was an albino it was yellow!

Back