Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: say it aint so Willie!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't Willie once run back into his burning house to rescue his stash? Smelling pot on his bus must have been such a shock to that officer that he forgot to treat Willie the same as he would have treated, say, four young black man found with the same in their car.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JLAP..................knee doc gave me something else(forget the name) its about half way between Vicadin and Perc's that i like and is working well at lower doses. going to have my reg doc switch me from perc's to it.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheridan I am glad to hear your surgery went well.

Now to the Willie issue. I need to move to La is possesion of a pound and a half is only a misdemeanor. Thats insaine! I thought GA had decent laws when anything up to an OZ is a misdemeanor. Unless its in a few seperate bags then its turned into intent to destibute and thats a felony. Anywho. Everyone knows Willie smokes. In fact its much better for you than drinking. The only down side is smoking it, but there are plenty of other ways to get off on MJ than smoking. I will not go into that though. Its a shame that the idiotic congress of the day banned MJ before doing any studies on it and they were listening to the propiganda of one or two people of the time and gor SCARED of the lazyt mexicans because they were smoking it and then not doing anything. There are far less health risks with MJ than alcohol. There are plenty of other reasons to grow MJ too. 1 acre of hemp(male MJ plants) makes as much paper as 9 acres of threes do IIRC. Then it grows in one season instead of many. The hemp seed is the world most balanced food stock. Consisting of the proper balance of amino acids and other fats. Not to mention hemp rope is REAL strong and IIRC its stronger than nylon. Maybe not the new stuff I saw on TV that can lift 9 cars, but its strong and last a long time. Hemp jeans can last about 10 years!!! The list goes on and on.

Yet Willies situation just goes to reinterate a point I try to make to everyone I knwo riding dirty. OBAY THE LAWS and DO NOT give them a reason to pull you over!!! I have seen too many episodes of cops where the runners were carrieing POUNDS of MJ and speeding with it. Dumbarses! If your riding dirty you do the speed limit wear your seatbelt, even when you normaly don't, and do everything your suposed to do. I feel sorry for Willie. Big brother needs to lay off MJ. I donlt think children should be allowed to do it, but I think it should be like alcohol. 18 or 21 to buy. Heck I would grow my own, but thats a different story.

Don;t give me this BS about MJ being a gateway, because that is BS. The only time I did anything else as a kid was when I couldn;t find MJ or I just wanted to try it. Although I am like Rattler I don;t like opiates and don;t like to drink. I would rather blaze anyday. Because normaly one and I am done. Anywho I am getting side tracked. They should just leave poor old Willie alone.

I seriously need to consider joining NORML. This BS with the government needs to stop. MJ is harmless, and has much more medicinal value than some of thes horable perscription drugs! Some of those things are horable and have more side effects than you can shake a stick at!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 guys claimed it was for their own personal use, dropped it down to each person having well under a pound which can be a misdormienor, also it was all together so it didnt count as intent to sell(not to mention given who it was intent to sell was unlikely).
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh I know I was just making a statement about GA laws. A friend of mine got busted for intent when he had is personal in two bags. I wouldn;t think Willie was going to sell anywho. Why doe he need to sell when he is making the money from tours and promotion of biodiesel. Not to mention his appearance in The Dukes of Hazzard. He blazed up in is still there too LOL. Along with the govener! LOL Dang Willie just wanted to Parley.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The War on Drugs causes more damage than the the actual drugs. Not that I think even marijuana is good because I don't. I think it's bad stuff. But the war on drugs is a disaster. And I agree alcohol causes far more damage than marijuana. A study from the CDC said 75,000 Americans die every year because of alcohol and who knows how many rapes and beatings and just plain stupidity also happens. That might (emphasis on might) be a war worth fighting; not the counterproductive and corrupt War on Drugs and War on Terror.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEVENTY-FIVE THOUSAND!!!! I had no idea! No one has ever died because of MJ. The part about MJ being a gateway drug makes me so angry! I have NEVER met anyone who tried MJ as their first drug. Everyone I know has had Alcohol before anything else. Josh is right about all the great things about MJ (well the pants don't sound so great lol), it seems like a no-brainer to legalize it.

If you don't like mj, fine. But don't spread lies about it. Bruce is a good example of that.

I really don't want this topic closed. We aren't promoting drug use and we aren't talking about smoking up. I think this is an important issue.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast