User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What will the World look like in 2056?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In 2000 I could never have predicted what the US would be in 2004 and, in 2004, I could never have predicted what the US would be in 2006. So I won't try to reading the tea leaves about 2056. I just hope the sinking US doesn't lash out and take the rest of the world with us. Unfortunately, we're not inclined to be as graceful as the declining British empire.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The US will be known as McAmerica™ and King Bill Gates III will have a sprawling empire on the moon.

Unfortunately many of us will have died in the American Inquisition of 2018.

Still no flying cars.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I miss my childhood. Oh how I yearn for the 90's agian!!!

Assuming we aren't baked crispy in 2056, I predict i'll be ... oh Jesus i'll be 67! I Predict America will be like Florida all over. I predict the middle east will finally evolve from the wreck it is now with backwards radicals and all that. I think that we (America) will have people on Mars. I think it's possible we will be able to clone complete organs. Maybe we can get chips installed that will let us communicate with machines with our minds (Auctually I saw that on the discovery channel lol)! I'd totally get one.

I think medical procedure (Edit: why is the word I originally wrote censored?) will stay legal, I think gay marriage will be legal, I think pot will be legal, and I think I'll be complaining about the music my grandkids listen. I think i'll make a weird grandfather. Can you imagine a grandpa listening to rap and techno? lmao.

I think hydrogen powered cars will be everywhere like gas powered cars are now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I think milkshakes will be made from toxic sludge...

just my spin on things too..

Crap.. ill be 66 depending on the time of year!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In 2056, China + India + SE Asia = complete dominance of the top ranks in economic, political...of what used to be the USA. By 2156, land on Mars undergoing a value boom after hyper-space roads built for easy access. Floating buildings, teleporting cars, engineered relatives, the works.

Or US might get desperate before that and blow a nuclear hole on the other side of the planet. There was a animation on youtube or something, but since this is a 'family-oriented site,...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (endparenthesis @ Sep. 20 2006,7:21)]The US will be known as McAmerica™ and King Bill Gates III will have a sprawling empire on the moon.

Unfortunately many of us will have died in the American Inquisition of 2018.

Still no flying cars.
    I'm still upset over the flying car bit... All the build up and nothing.

It'd be nice to go back to the wilderness in 2056
    Sturgeon's Law:
    "Nothing is always absolutely so".

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who cares what the political climate with be in 2050. We ought to be more concerned with will the climate support human life at all. I know, I know all that global warming suff is just propaganda but are you willing to risk being wrong?
    I remain a man obsessed with a genus
    Brooks

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I sound like the typical arrogant stupid american but....

I'm really not worried about global warming. I'll be dead by the time it gets too bad. I don't think it'll be bad enough to not support human life within the next 50 years.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast