User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: something old, something new......................

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love shooting too. When y mother lived here I would borrow her 357 revolver and go target shooting at an indoor range. We took my mother in laws cheap 9 mm and 380 with us and the guns were so cheap that when I would hold the gun like normal the slide would catch my hand and it would hurt like HECK. Since then I never asked to bring them again and made my mind up to get what I want to begin with. Those cheap sat night specials SUCK. Give me a 40 cal glock with the recoil supression spring and extra groves cut into the slides for better chambering. Oh did I mention I really want twins too?

Sheridan what do you think about the Berrett riffle? The new shoulderfired automatic snipper riffle the military is using?? Cut a man in half at a distance of over a mile away!!

Here it is Berrett Look at the M107. I have a video of a guy in Irac getting cut in half by one of these at over a mile away!

Sheridan this is mouth watering!
    Barrett M82A1 but it costs almost 8 grand!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! That is quite a collection of long guns you have Rattler. Do you own any scatter guns?
    What kind of handguns do you have? Which is your favorite?

-I own a Government Model .45 that has been all over the world with me. I have replaced the barrel, bushing, slide and recoil springs three times. It is well worn but still accurate enough to do big time damage at 40 yards, it is my sentimental favorite.
    -My target pistol is an accuratized .45 Colt Mark IV Gold Cup.
    -My carry pistol is a .45 alloy frame Officer's Model Colt with Crimson Trace laser grip sight. I shoot Black Talon in it.
    -My pocket pistol is a .380 alloy frame Colt Mustang. Hydra-Shok is my load of choice.
    -My plinking pistol is a 6" barrel Ruger .22 with the sweetest trigger you can imagine.

I have a nice knife collection which includes a Randall double edge that has traveled a lot. My father carried it in the Marines in WW II. It and the Colt have followed me everywhere.

You are lucky to have a wife that enjoys shooting. Tell me the truth though. Does she actually know the true cost of each one you buy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no scatter guns other than a single shot 410........cant hit squat out of the air with a shot gun. when ever i do the odd bird hunting(havent in years) i borrow a shotgun incase a game warden would stop us and take my 22 and sniper them. anymore my brother is into pheasant hunting and i just bum some of his birds when i want to eat pheasant.

no hand guns just sold my 44 revolver cause i didnt shoot it. i do see a TC single shot and a 1911 in my future though.

no interest in a 50 cal sniper, to expensive to shoot even if yah reload, dont take long to go through 5 pounds of powder with one of those. i would like a 50-110 winchester on a single shot Ruger #1, i love guns that lob big heavy cast bullets....running mainly 405's through my 45-70...........the 50-110 would be fed a diet of 500-650's
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus Christ rattler! You'r worse than my dad! He's always talking about numbers and stuff then retreats to the basement for hours at a time playing Pink Floyd. He's either taking part it a pagan ritual or reloading bullets. I think it's the latter. He's always talking about Winchester and Ruger and all that. He's even got an elephant gun. An elephant gun! We don't have elephants in georgia! If you like hunting, he was just featured in Georgia Sportsman and Georgia Outdoor News. We even have a bear stading up mount in our living room. It's really tacky but he's proud

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    elephant gun.............with hard cast bullets and a stiff load of powder i can crack the engine block of a truck with my 45-70 i dont have any rifle thats ideal for elephant but the 45-70 and 375WSM will work with the right loads. have plans for a 416 Taylor and the 50-110 mentioned above, both would be quite adiquate for anything that walks on this earth...............if i get brave and decide to go with a 50-140 Sharps instead in the Ruger.....im prepared for the eventuality of Jurassic Park coming true funny thing is the 45-70 has been around for 125 years and the 50-110 and 50-140 have been around for longer. course in a modern firearm, loaded with smokeless powder instead of black powder they offer awesome performance. a 12 pound 50-140 loaded to the max with a 500 grain bullet has enough recoil to seperate the fore end off of the Ruger #1 unless you change how its screwed on........thats alot of horse power...........should make a dandy varmit rifle only problem with this is im having problems finding 50-140 brass, 50-110 brass is fairly easy to find so thats prolly what ill wind up with
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe, there you go again! all those numbers give me a headache!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheridan. Next time could you speak in english? I have no clue what you and lauderdale just said. I am interested in learning though for when I eventualy do have the spare time. Oh and if I was able to put down the money for a Berritt then I would have money for the rounds or reloads too. So I don;t see one in my future unless I win the lottery or am very successfull in my business endevores when I am done with nursing school.

Lauderdale. I must ask do you just cary all those guns because you like guns and feeel protected, or are you in law enforcement? BTW When I finaly get around to getting my consealed weapons permit and buying a handgun I will be carying it with me to every place I am allowed to. I may be carrying twins if I end up getting them. I think it would be sweet to have two matching glock 40 cals with matching serials just one being A and the other being B as the last digit. And I know they sell them like that!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sheeeesh.................and i dumb down my stuff a bit for here cause i know few here are really and truely familiar with firearms, fewer still are full blown gun nuts such as my self. for example i just refered to the 375WSM as a custom rifle, if i wanted to be specific, such as on the hunting forum i frequent, i would have given yah this:
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]375 wsm
    M700 SS SA Trued and lapped with pinned Holland Lug
    Pac-Nor 22" SS #3, 6 groove, 1:10" twist
    Factory Shamu bottom metal, mag box and .308 Win. follower
    Tuned Factory Trigger
    McMillan Mtn Rifle Stock in 60% Dk Blue, 20% White and 20% Black with 1" Decelerator
    Pillar bedded with Parrish pillars and Marine-Tex
    Badger Bolt Knob
    hows that for making your head spin every bit of that im familiar with.
    cervid serial killer

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast