What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i love my job.

the wife just got back from a trip. she spent Wednesday through Friday taking classes at a "camp" put on by the Montana Press Assosiation in Great Falls(5-ish hours away) afterwords she headed over to Missoula(tack on another 3-ish hours) to visit with the owner of the newspaper and show of the new truck she bought for the shop.

ontop of bringing me back a half dozen books, 30 pounds worth of bullets she had some interesting news. a couple years back while the owner was in town and we were out for supper he was talking about his kids and when he took them to Disney world. well one of the wifes kids piped up that why didnt he take her there. he said he promiced some day he would. well the wife is now on orders to start setting aside funds at the newspaper to pay for a company meeting in Orlando, Florida for early next fall. he is in the process of switching his time share from Costa Rica to Orlando for next year and he would pick up room and board if the paper pays for plane tickets. hopefully everything falls into place

i love my job
smile_n_32.gif

Sounds like a fantastic place to work.Hope it comes through for you.

Congradulations. That does sound sweet! You have to love it when your friends with the owner. LOL Sometimes its the perks that make all the difference. I hope it works out for you and you enjoy!!

That's great! I haven't been to Disney World (too expensive!) but I do live just outside of Orlando. Have fun!
smile_m_32.gif

Rattler, I know you're attatched to your guns - nobody is blaming you - but for the love of all things holy, don't take them on the plane or to Disney Land. Micky Mouse and airport security have one thing in common, and that is an aversion to guns - don't ask me why, I'll never get it.

smile_m_32.gif

What ever you do, DON'T RIDE THE SNOWBIRD RIDE

You'll never be the same.

smile_k_ani_32.gif
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Sep. 25 2006,10:13)]What ever you do, DON'T RIDE THE SNOWBIRD RIDE

You'll never be the same.

smile_k_ani_32.gif

confused.gif
What is it with you and your obsession with snowbirds??
confused.gif

Back