What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWW Icon

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I just noticed recently that I have a WWW Icon to go with Email, MSN, and YIM. I didn't sign up with anything new, so I clicked on it. Photobucket popped up. Is that Icon specifically for Photobucket or hosting sites in general or webpages?

its supposed to be for youre website.

you probably did something weird thinking you were doing something right... If you go to youre settings you can remove it.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Sep. 25 2006,6:53)]its supposed to be for youre website.

you probably did something weird thinking you were doing something right... If you go to youre settings you can remove it.

biggrin.gif
Trust me, I'm married. I know all about thinking I did something right, only to find out I didn't.
smile_l_32.gif

or maybe you forgot that you put it their to uhmm let people see youre plants as they want to!

when i click on it, it takes me to your photobucket album (as opposed to the photobucket home page).  you must have put the link in your profile...  easy enough to remove though...

tech...

Doesn't bother me if people can directly link to my Photobucket album. Might as well leav it be.

Tech - How's Jessica's project going?

Back