What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEED HELP (not CP related)

Hey all.

I feel bad about cluttering the CP forums with this, but I am reaching out for help wherever I can.

For the last year, I've been waiting with the hopes of a stolen musical instrument to surface and now I'm trying a new approach.  I've created a MySpace profile for the instrument and I am hoping that somebody that may have seen it at a gig or in a music school will stumble upon this profile and report it.  The only way this may happen is to send the profile out to any and every body that I can and keep my fingers crossed.

So I am asking that if anybody has a MySpace profile or knows people that do, to please consider adding this one and posting a bulletin about it.  It would also be great to just pass the link on to anybody that could be of help.  Music students and freelancers are probably the best bet.  ANY and ALL instrumentalists and singers are fair game.  There may be a sax player that sat in with somebody playing this bass.

If you do happen to pop in on the profile, I'd love to hear that you found out about it on here.  I don't know any CP folks on there yet.

Many thanks to any that can help.  This instrument has great emotional significance for me as well as being important to my musical career.

Sincerely,
Brian
http://www.myspace.com/thorthedoublebass

I'll add ya and send out a bulletin, I have a lot of musician buddies, tho not necessarily on my list, a bulletin will get the word out.

I sincerely hope you can get that bad boy back, I can't imagine how ticked off/upset this stupid theft must have made you man, and will keep my fingers crossed and repeat the broadcast every once in a while
biggrin.gif

BTW my name's Carl and my pic is of a Ninja-dressed me
biggrin.gif

Thanks!  That's all I can really ask for.

Back