Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not nessasaraly. I have my cache set very small... So everytime, I'm sure I get the new version of a page. Your cache size will varry. If you view alot of pages inbetween comming to terraforums, other pages will "take" that cache space. And the TF cached images are lost. And then will be redownloaded once you revisit here. So to say "those images only need to be downloaded once" is simply not true. Although, if you don't browse much on the internet, or mainly only view this site. Then you are probably correct.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Yep, it is 10 replys per page...
    I think it is actually 9 lol.

-Jeremiah-

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Jeremiah Harris @ Sep. 28 2006,3:56)]
    Quote[/b] ]Yep, it is 10 replys per page...
    I think it is actually 9 lol.

-Jeremiah-
    Wow- Slightly nit-picking are we not? Yes, 1 original post, and 9 replys. 10 POSTS per page. Unless you are not on page 1... then my wording is correct... 10 replys per page.

-Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, my bad.

-Jeremiah-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK here's a question.

If I can keep the image under 15k can it cover the open space to the right of the image? Or dose your screen resoluton decide how much space is there to begin with? Here's what my screen looks like so you can see what I'm talking about...

My life sucks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Est idea with Skins. I can get in contact with some of my friends and find out how to hack the forum softwear to allow you to do prettymuch anything you want to it. We used to hack the forum softwear all the time on other boards. Not sure why though. With Est idea with Skins those who are on Dialup can switch to that skin and not see the sigs and such. I agree there needs to be a limit on the size, but the current limit is rather small. Copcar and jeremiah's sigs are micro now. Personaly I think thats too small. The size Jeremiah had was perfect size. You say that your trying to please everyone, but to me it looks like your apeasing a few people. Maybe you should take a poll and see what the forum wants. That is if you care to be democratic about it. Regardless I am still going to come to the forum because I like it, but sometimes I feel the wants of the few overpower those of the whole.

PAK is also correct that the forum is about discusion, but a little epxression is always good and I happin to like sigs the size that Jeremiah had originaly, and Copcars never bothered me either. Scroll mouses are great!

Bottom line is you guys can do what you want. When it gets to outraous for me I will move on. I just think if your going to try to please people it should be the majority, and how else would you know what the majority wants without a pole.

I don't have a problem with anything else. I just thought the sig issue went a little to far, but who am I?

Thats my 2 cents.

Oh I vote for larger avitars too.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]OK here's a question. ...
    Wooooh! I can see my name in the picture!

Quote[/b] ]Not nessasaraly. I have my cache set very small.
    AAAAHHH! It's like we're making the ultimate worst case scenario. lol

"I'm running on a 28.8 line, wirelessly. I'm running windows 3.1 (hardly!) with a stunning 16kb of RAM and a 200mhz processor. I've got 12mb of space on this baby- that's right, MEGA bytes. That's how we roll. I've also got a voodoo card in this sucker. I FLY in my 320 x 200 resolution with an amazing 4hz refresh rate. Put yo' sunglasses on, I've got two hundred AND fiddy six colours on this monitor. My cache? What cache? I'm aaaaall about virtual memory- you better watch out when you see me rollin'."

lol Luckily, I don't think he have a single person with ALL of the problems we seek to cater to. For instance: Adnedarn may have a smaller cache, but his internet speed is breakneck and he's got a fast computer so his cache is small because it doesn't need to be big.

You better still watch out when you see me rollin'. I was serious about that part.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I'd rather have larger avatars and no signatures at all. Josh has a great point! Lets make a pole I mean poll. A good portion of the members don't even post anyway. One of their VFT's has a black leaf, they freak out , join the forum and are never heard of agian.

Never agian....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast