Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everybody

Its been a number of years since the Forum rules have been updated. Its long overdue! So we have been working on this for several weeks. We looked back over past issues and tried to cover everything we think we need to in order to make clear what we expect of our members to keep things running smoothly.

There really isn't much that's new. We just clarified some foggy areas and added policies that have always existed but weren't spelled out specifically in the old rules.

Probably the most notable point has to do with signatures. While we have always had a policy regarding image size in sigs, it wasn't spelled out clearly and wasn't being uniformly enforced. In the past, we had a period where signatures were disallowed due to abuse. We want sigs to be your personal expression but we need to have a limit on the size of images. So please read that section and if your sig image is larger than what we have set as a limit, we'd appreciate it if you would resize them. We'll have a period of time for you to make adjustments before we start contacting people to comply.

So go read through the rules. If you have any questions, please contact any Mod or Admin.

And thank you to each and every one of you who contribute to this great community and make it the grand place that it is!
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooops...thanks Jonathan. I neglected to mention the rules are pinned at the top of the General Forum. DUH.

Thanks for the link!
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the first rule should banning any memeber that posts something and forgets to add a link. And that wasn't Bleu cheese.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice set of rules.
    -Doug

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it&#33 but 'That's funny ...'
    -Isaac Asimov

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I'm being pointed at... OK I'll change the stupid sig that none of you prolly understand anyway.
    My life sucks

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    LOL- I like the part where she says we've been working on it a few weeks.. haha... Not counting the few times the topic came up and went away... Our current disscussion was started ( by PAK, so how'd you forget?!! lol) on July 06 2006,11:16

I support Ozzy's movement for the new rule. 1 more mod to support it and it's into law and PAK is OUTTAHERE!!!!

-Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh and CopCar... Notice the signature Ozzy had about that STUPID game is gone too... I've been giving him crap for like a month about that. Pak was on him more though... I'd guess that's fueling his rage against here as posted above.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast