Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EYE floaters....

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get those PAK. Usually in both eyes at the same time. It begins as a small bright spot that's hardly noticable at first, but continues to get larger and forms a rainbow colored zigzag shape. It usually messes up my vision to were I have difficulty seeing, sometimes to the point I can barely see anything and lasts about 10 to 20 minutes.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That auctually sounds fun

Sometimes I see red blotches and shadows of things that aren't really there, or animals walk across the room that aren't really there. Yes I'm sober. Maybe I'm an Indigo child? Dunno, my grandfather was born with a "veil" and my mom and I have a phychic connection or so she says. We finish each others sentences and one of us will say something outloud that the other is thinking. If I haven't heard a song or seen a tv show in a really long time and I think about it that day it usually comes on later that day/night.

Now I've made you all think i'm crazy!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Clint I think we pretty much already knew that.

I have been able to do that sometimes with some people too, but it hasn't happened in a while. I can't remember the last time it accualy happened.

Ever have a dream and then wake up with the dream accualy happening? I had a dream once I was intoxicated, not on alcohol, and when I woke up I stood up out of bed and then fell straight to the floor. It lastewd for about 5 min. The thing is I had not done anything in about a week or so prior to that dream. It was so strange. It hasn't happened since. The mind is a powerful thing!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Psychosomatic responses suck don't they? Get you all excited for nothing

It's interesting how now that I'm weaning myself off of prozac those weird little hallucinations (I call them anomalies) are becoming more frequent. No they aren't flashbacks and yes I had them before I ever starting doing anything "unsavory".

I just looked it up and I show almost all the signs of an indigo child.

* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
    * They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
    * Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
    * They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
    * They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
    * They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
    * They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
    * They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
    * They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
    * They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

I'm friggin' psychic! That would explain the Astral Projection too.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Usually in both eyes at the same time.
    Ugh. I've only had them in one eye at a time and only my right eye. But mine sound just like yours. At first its a dot but it grows. By the time it rims my eye, its really scintillating like mad.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    over the summer I had my first, during a game of monopoly and the "bright light" blocked my vision and I couldn't find my money. And well it looked a lot like whenever the sun reflectes off of a car window and shoots right into your eye except it didn't hurt, but it did scare the crap out of me because I couldn't see anything out of my left eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever held your breath in a hot shower? My vision turns black and it sounds like i'm underwater. I was trying to help my asthma and I almost blacked out lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really? i've got to try it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast