Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: How does one get unadicted?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave it up just like that. I said no more. Nothing to it. Don't be a baby and give in. Drink only water. It's been over two years now. I'm good. And everyone in the house drinks nothing but soda. There is always a open bottle. But I have something called willpower. I say no and that's it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I;m glad for you Murphy, but don't let that pride hurt ya. You may have the strongest willpower in the world, or you may not have seen what really tests your willpower yet. Caffine is easy to say no to in my opinion too, but there are other things that are not so easy too.

Clint I duno where your coming up with the blanket statement that animals will not eat chocolate. My dog will devour chololate in a heartbeat. She ripped open a new box of chocolate I bought my wife and ate the entire thing last Valentines day. Luckily it was a small heart. My moms dogs will tear it up too.

Bruce I agree with you. Bragging about being addicted to coffee is not a good thing. Its not as bad as being addicted to heroin, but its not a good thing either. And people wonder why hypertension is on the rise. We are a country of stimulants and other drugs now. Don't get me wrong I like to get a buzz every now and again, but not all the time. And Clint made a good point too. All the hormones the corperations are pumping into the chickens to make them lay eggs and to get them big for slaughtered. So I would love to be able to grow my own organic food, but thats kinda hard to do.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said they wouldn't eat it. Animals will eat almost anything, including antifreeze! I said they shouldn't eat it. Everyone knows it's bad for most animals like dogs and birds to eat chocolate. Too much chocolate can be fatal.

Let's be honest guys. Who here doesn't consume drugs of any kind? That includes scripts, coffee, OTC, and artificial chemicals in food. Unless your an organic vegan I don't see it happening. Did you know only two countries in the WORLD allow drug adverts on tv? America is one and I forgot the other. Probably Britain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm less bothered about someone being addicted to caffeine (or whatever) than I am about someone boasting about it.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Oct. 05 2006,7:29)]I'm less bothered about someone being addicted to caffeine (or whatever) than I am about someone boasting about it.
    ah. yes very true. if you look at it being addicted to anything isnt really somthing to be proud of. good thing im not! well....except for plants haha.
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop boasting about your addiction, Alex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    geeze..sorry
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im going to try so hard this weekend... its gonna suck...

Freaking home coming too...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast