What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Computer viruses to watch out for!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
The George Bush Virus - Causes your computer to keep looking for viruses of mass destruction.

The John Kerry Virus - Stores data on both sides of the disk and causes little purple hearts to appear on screen.

The Clinton Virus - Gives you a permanent Hard Drive ; with NO memory

The Al Gore Virus - Causes your computer to keep counting and re-counting

The Bob Dole Virus - Makes a new hard drive out of an old floppy

The Lewinsky Virus - Sucks all the memory out of your computer, then e-mails everyone about what it did

The Arnold Schwarzenegger Virus - Terminates some files, leaves, but will be back

The Mike Tyson Virus - Quits after two bytes

The Oprah Winfrey Virus - Your 200 GB hard drive shrinks to 100 GB, then slowly expands to re-stabilize around 350 GB

The Ellen Degeneres Virus - Disks can no longer be inserted

The Prozac Virus - Totally screws up your RAM,
but your processor doesn't care

The Michael Jackson Virus - Only attacks minor files!

Last but not least

The Lorena Bobbitt Virus
Reformats your hard drive into a 3.5 inch floppy...then discards it through Windows

Niiiiiiice. lol Not bad, not bad.

Lmao, that's hilarious.

but......
Who's Lorena Bobbitt?

You don't remember Lorena Bobbitt? She was the chick who cut her husbands tally wacker off and took it with her. She then tossed it out the window of her moving car. He was cheating on her or something I can;t remember the entire story. They found it and stitched it back on and put a pump in it. Then he did an adult film.

Talk about a come back.

lol, what a lame joke I just made.

" The Ellen Degeneres Virus - Disks can no longer be inserted "

Probably Love that one..

Haha! The Ellen one is my fav
smile_n_32.gif

Back