Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rampuppy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well.. let's see.

here is a 'what's going on w/ rampuppy'

This year was a scorcher in San Antonio, we went almost 180 days w/out rain over the summer, so keeping plants watered on the patio (and dealing with those long work hours) was a horrendous feat.

Of all my outdoor collection, only 1 Leucophylla tarnok and S. Flys Demise survived. I was very sad about this, especially when I saw some cute little purpurea at lowes and felt the pang to save them.

Because of my saltwater fish tank I had to cut back on my nepenthes collection, so I am only keeping my bicalarata, everything else is gone allready. I was going to send them to andy, but curious nieces and nephews stepped in... sadly, that did not turn out well either.

soo.. where does that leave me.

overworked w/ lots of dead plants, a half finished salt water tank (that I haven't had time to work on) and a patio that is thouroughly uninteresting except for the pond w/ lillies that i can't seem to get thriving. My green thumb has turned decidedly brown!

on the flipside, I am doing financially well, i love my fishies, and those 5 minutes of work a day on the tank are paying off, tomorrow I think I will finally have the canopy ready to install the 2K worth of lights I bought for it. (yes... salt water is expensive!)

so... hopefully I can remember to post pics of that.

I hope you are all doing well.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm.. need to update my avatar.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back!!!!

If you want some VHO's/ballast for a refugium, lemme know. I've been trying to get rid of it for awhile.

If you need any starter plants, let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahhh... hows that for an avatar.

thanks for the offer on the fuge lights. I actually allready have some lined up. last year I did a special project at work that had me working sunday monday tuesday, for 18 hours, then i was off the rest of the week. so i was helping a friend at a local petstore. while there, I purchased some lights at cost.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh you'r so lucky!

Oh how I miss the reefkeeping hobby. a 75 gallon reef was just too expensive for a 15 year old to maintain without a job It looked great though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love that avatar!

Ive seen that and I used to have it on my blog's and stuf!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WB RamPuppy. What are you doing where your working 18 hour days. Sorry I am nosie. LOL I work 12's myself and love them, but I only work 3 days a week. I wouldn't imagine working 18's or 16's for more than 3 days a week. I bet the money is good, but I would be burned out in a heartbeat! I like my free time. My house would turn to crap if I worked thst much!! I have to many projects going on. LOL
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the AV RamPuppy. I think it suites your lifestyle perfectly
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast