What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

double click

This is not a moan! but...
Is it just me or does this site now need to have <back> clicked twice when navigating through the headers??

No other sites are like this on my pc.

Best regards

Chris

Haven't had the problem. People have been mentioning some funny things along those lines, however.

For reference, what's your browser?

Probably IE, I have that problem at my school, But at home I use Firefox, so Its not a big deal.

I'm not having that problem either, sorry I don't know what to suggest
confused.gif

Are you talking about the links on the page or the back, forward buttons on your browser? At my office I have to push the back button twice to go back, which I always forget about; so, I sit here waiting thinking how slow my connection is today, and then I remember.

At home I do not have the problem. As nep_ak suggested, I think it has to do with IE because my office is IE and my home is foxfire.

xvart.

When I hit the back arrow on this site, and only this site, I have to double click. Kinda annoying.

Yes, same for me. Have to click twice. I don't think its always been that way.

HEY ADMIN!!!!!! What's the deal???
smile_n_32.gif

Same here!Jack

It's like that with me, too.

Doesn't bother me, though.

Same here, the double click is annoying.  There was a topic on this started a few weeks ago, then the day after, it seemed to have been fixed.  But the day after that, the double clicking problem came back.

I'm also now noticing that on some pages, no matter how many times I click the back button, it won't let me go back. I'm stuck on the page I'm viewing. I actually have to click the drop down box next to the back button and select which page i want to go back to on IE.

Back