What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evil Floridian Mosquitos!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 14 2006,9:34)]You are a Mod dude. I think you'r totally funny and, to be honest, you are one of my fave mods, but if you are hurting someone you need to stop it now. She said enough is enough.

I hate to be the bad guy and speak out, but stop it.
First you don't know the history here.

Second, I thoght I did stop. When was the last post I said the word snowbird?

Third, last post I agreed with her.

Should I get on my knees and beg her forgiveness?

You'r right, I don't know the history.

"0zzy can do whatever he wants, whether it bothers me or not, is up to me
smile.gif
"

"Exactly."

Maybe it's me. That just seems kind of sarcastic and cold.

Really, it's not my business. I thought i'd stick up for her since she was feeling bad.

What I meant by that was that no matter what anybody says or do, it can't bother her unless she let's it. It's up to her.

I told you to not waste your time JLAP. I wasted my time a year ago when it all started, and trust me I learned my lesson then. There was a reason I left here for almost a year. I appreciate you guys sticking up for me but don't, cause all it will do is start an arguement and I don't want that. Like I said before, it's my fault if I let it bother me or not. 0zzy can be very funny, and I used to always laugh at his jokes, just seems like lately he is stuck on this snowbird thing and it got kind of old, but like he said he's stopped. Thanks 0zzy, I appreciate that. 0zzy you're right, they don't know the history, but it doesn't matter if they did cause you and I and some other people have totally different stories, so it won't be solved and I don't really care for that matter.

Ok the end, it's over. This was supposed to be a thread about me feeding a mosquito to my VFT...how did it get so off track?
smile_n_32.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ Oct. 14 2006,7:11)]This was supposed to be a thread about me feeding a mosquito to my VFT...how did it get so off track?
smile_n_32.gif
laugh.gif
Do you want an answer to that? ...it will only keep it off topic.
smile_l_32.gif

I give up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Second, I thoght I did stop. When was the last post I said the word snowbird?
that one... i second everyone...things get too far bud. people can think somthing is funny one day, dull the next, and maby hurtful the next. however. i dont protest aginst jokes....just stale ones
smile_n_32.gif

Alex

EDIT: oh yea... jokes that are about others aint good. another type of joke i hate. and dont get us wrong 0zzy! we all(almost all...) love you! haha. its like eating cake on a diet....you gotta know when to stop.

Back in the 7th grade me and my friends used to absolutely TORTURE this weird kid with jokes until one day he had a list of all 20 or so of our names. It was rumored to be a hitlist so I told the teachers and the next day filed a police report. He got off on a technicality. They found the list but it didin't say "hit list" on it.

I'm not saying trapper would do that, obviously not, but in today's world when someone says stop they REALLY mean stop. I learned that lesson already.

That sad, your sig is kind of distracting
smile.gif

You don't like my sig? I can take it off
smile.gif

And it's against the rules. Even though I'm the mean evil mod, I didn't say anything.

i say we lock the thread!

I think you'r awesome still. I think you along with EST are the funniest people on the boards.

did the VFT ever eat the spider? or is it getting a little cold and the spider leave?

Nope it's still there... I'm gonna go take off my sig now, since it's against the rules and all.

*takes a break from watering Neps*

*looks up*

*goes back to watering Neps*

Back