Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you vote for Obama in 08

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IM tierd of the people saying this person did this and this wrong, instead of saying what they are running for what they want to make better it pisses the hell out of me so when I vote (state and presidential) I plan on voting for the guy who acutaly presents his stuff and doesnt just say Hey I did this right he did that wrong..

stupid crap... every one should vote even if they dont think their vote will count.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the Arizona idea. Everyone who votes gets there name put in a pot for 1 million bucks. It's sad that you need to be basically bribed to vote, but hey, whatcha gonna do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only politician that is getting my vote is one that acknowledges the benifits of science, especially the biological sciences. I am so sick and tired of living in the 21st century but feeling like we are in the days of Galileo and the Church.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will only vote for candidates that oppose the Iraq war, and favors the restoration of Constitutional principles like Habeus Corpus, Free Speech, Search and Seizure rights, and Seperatoin of Church and State. The must also favor and promote open and transparent government, and hold corrupt politicians accountable. And most of all, I favor candidates who will work to remove the influence of corporate money in American politics.

It is my opinion that the current administration is an international embarassment. I don't like political parties at all, and given my preference, we'd have multiple parties and a parliamentary system of proportional representation.

Barak Obama seems like a reasonable fellow. He's smart as a tack, can speak without a script (wouldn't that be nice for a change?) and is quick on his feet. I'm not sure that he's figured out his full political message yet, and agree with a previous poster that he could use a bit more seasoning. Still, we don't get to vote for whoever we want, we get to vote for who gets on the ballot. And given the alternatives, chances are very good he'd get my vote.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amen Pyro and Capslock!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I like the Arizona idea. Everyone who votes gets there name put in a pot for 1 million bucks. It's sad that you need to be basically bribed to vote, but hey, whatcha gonna do?
    :thinks:

:grins evilly:

Wait... Rhetorical, dang...

Let me tell you though, I've got a GREAT idea involving bears.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I really do like that idea.

Stop spreading the Bear Agenda. They are taking over the country! Infiltrating out caves and mountain streams. One already took out a Salmon hatchery. Where does the madness end?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 19 2006,12:51)]I like the Arizona idea. Everyone who votes gets there name put in a pot for 1 million bucks. It's sad that you need to be basically bribed to vote, but hey, whatcha gonna do?
    That's sad actually! I don't think it's fair to bribe but whatever. Maybe adnedarn and anyone else who lives in Arizona and votes for him will win
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast