Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Would you vote for Obama in 08

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]But we have a right to arm bears! How else will they forage unless we give them all guns?
    that could make next spring a bit more interesting but i guess im still up for it
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Green Party's problem isn't that it worries about one thing, because it's actually incapable of focusing on anything. I used to be a Green and they'd drive me nuts. If we had a meeting of four people (a large Green gathering) to decide on our single greatest priority, we'd come out of the meeting with 20 priorities. There's a congenital defect in Greens that makes them incapable of accepting any kind of centralized decison making.

I'll vote for anyone who'd actually try to change the country's direction. Even if it's a highly armed bear that just took out a hatchery. But that rules out the Republican party and pretty much any national level Democrat I can think of too. It's too bad Paul Wellstone isn't with us anymore.

As for only allowing people with the highest brain power to vote; that's just insane. There's no ignorance like the ignorance of people who think they're the best.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OHHH GOD!! It's almost that time again when I have to punch some of my friends here in the nose, and then they punch me back. OH GOD I hate Election years, especially since it's not really 1 year but almost 2 and 1/2.

Watch out Rattler, I'll be really coming after you this year.

Any way here goes.

I didn't read the whole topic, it was giving me a headache. So if I repeat what somebody else has said, I'm sorry.

Statements I totally agree with.

Quote[/b] ]It's too bad that so many people think this way - one of the down falls of the electoral college system. It had its time, but now that we have the technology we really should go to popular vote.
    Quote[/b] ]The only politician that is getting my vote is one that acknowledges the benifits of science, especially the biological sciences. I am so sick and tired of living in the 21st century but feeling like we are in the days of Galileo and the Church.
    Quote[/b] ]It is my opinion that the current administration is an international embarassment. I don't like political parties at all, and given my preference, we'd have multiple parties
    Quote[/b] ]Wooh! Good thing we don't live in a nation where the government is of the people, for the people, and by the people. Think of what a catastrophe that would be!

Now things I'd like to comment on.

Quote[/b] ]I could see myself voting in the country's first black President. That would be the only way the dems would get my vote is by convincing him to run for office.
    That sounds exactly like something I said. If you change the Obamba dude for Colon Powell and Dem to Rep. You'll have what I said. The only republican I'd even consider voting for is Powell, but he's way too smart to run for president.

Quote[/b] ]I will only vote for candidates that oppose the Iraq war, and favors the restoration of Constitutional principles like Habeus Corpus, Free Speech, Search and Seizure rights, and Seperatoin of Church and State. The must also favor and promote open and transparent government, and hold corrupt politicians accountable. And most of all, I favor candidates who will work to remove the influence of corporate money in American politics.
    I guess that you won't be voting.

Quote[/b] ]Est I feel your pain, but you obviously have not come face to face with someone that has the IQ smaller than a rock.
    Yeah I haven't met Mr. Bush either.

Oh I don't know if I have ever stated my opinion of Bush here on the forums before......Oh nevermind If I get started I'll be typing about that DOPE all night. Besides if I give my true feelings about him the secret service would come here and arrest me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    speaking of dope shall we toss in legalization while we are at it? Mokele's talking about arming bears which is going to add more entertainment to my hunting season than i think i can handle so i want to be stoned while ducking and weaving, tucking and rolling and all that trying to fill my freezer
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plus, with Warner out, Obama is out last hope for a non-Hillary ticket (I loved her husband's presidency to death, but she's just as polarizing as Bush and that's not what we need right now).
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao Rattler that is funny.

Bruce I am not saying only let the inteligent people vote. I am just saying that some people really do not have the info to vote. Some don't have the brain power to take care fo themselves much less vote for someone, and I am not talking about "special" people either. I am talking about some of these morons around the country that literaly do not know their behind from a hole in the ground. I went in and finished an operation on a guy just a few hours ago who could not read or write. How can he truely make an informed choice? From what the docs knew of him too his wife wasn't any better. I am not saying I think I am more inteligent than some people, I know I am more inteligent than some people. Inteligence is more than just book smarts too.

Ozzy I would vote for Powel too if he was to run, but I don;t think he could get much done in office either. All the power is in Congress and we need to clear out those old farts with term limits.

Oh LORD I hope Hillary doesn't win it. The sad thing is my wife might vote for her.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea legalization, would bring in a whole new market

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ] Ozzy I would vote for Powel too if he was to run, but I don;t think he could get much done in office either. All the power is in Congress and we need to clear out those old farts with term limits.
    I agree 100%

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast