What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This means war!  No, not on 0zzy!

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
On Sunday, my boyfriends evil sister(and her dumb husband) came over to visit her mom (she lives with us). My bf and I hate his family, I'm positive he was hatched cause he's really nice and everyone else in his family (mother and three sisters, dad died) is really evil and cruel. So when they came over, we left. The next day, I was outside watering my plants and I noticed that my two best plants (2 dews in a pot) were dug up and placed next to the pot. I got really upset, and quickly replanted them. I thought a squirrel had dug them up. On Tuesday I told my bf's mother what happened and she just said "ohhh", then went on saying that she showed the plants to her daughter on Sunday and that she really liked them. Instantly I got this thought in my head that not a squirrel dug them up, but that her daughter did. I wouldn't put anything past her, they really are evil! I told my bf and he thought the same thing immedietly. I don't like thinking this way but really you would have to know them to see how evil and FAKE they are. Anywho, unfortunetly they came over again yesterday, and once again we left. We came back about an hour later cause I had left something at home. When I went inside no one was inside but I knew they were still here cause their cars were here. I went and looked outside in the backyard where my plants are and guess what I saw! The stupid cow was touching all my plants, taking the dew off them with her stupid hands and then she proceeded to dig up the same two plants again!!!! She placed them in the plastic container next to the pot they were in! I saw RED! I didn't even go outside and confront the cow cause I knew it wouldn't be good. I have a temper and I didn't want to get in trouble. Not to mention there would have been a lot of yelling and a ton of hitting! I ran back outside to the car and my bf new something was wrong cause I looked so mad. I didn't want to tell him what happened because I knew he would be really angry, of course I had to tell him though cause I couldn't hide it. He went in there, but only after I made him promise me that he won't cause such a scene that the cops would be called (a cop lives next door to us). He went outside and some rough words were said. This is my bf's house, so he has the right to throw someone out if he wants. They said they wouldn't leave, so my bf physically had to throw them out! This whole time, my bf's mom was screaming at my bf to stop! WHY DIDN'T SHE SCREAM AT HER darn DAUGHTER WHEN SHE WAS RUINING MY PLANTS?? The husband was such a coward (like he always has been his whole life!) that he just ran outside,LOL. Meantime my poor puppy was in the car still howling at the top of her lungs cause she had no clue what was happening. Needless to say, they are NEVER allowed to come back here again AND we are kicking his mom out asap. I don't give a darn that she's 66 years old and can't afford her own place. She can go live with her daughter now!!! How can a 46 year old woman be so CHILDISH?!? Yes I'm upset about my plants cause they are doing so well finally, but it's not really that. It's the principal, why be so cruel to someone who you've only met 3 times in your life. Actually I know the answer to that. She doesn't like her brother so she TRIES to make him miserable by hurting the people he loves. Also they don't agree with our relationship cause my bf is 43 and I'm 25, but WHO THE HECK CARES?? It's not like I'm underaged and he's a pervert! Anyways, if his mom is not out by the end of this month, we will have her physically removed by the cops. I have NEVER seen such FAKE people in my entire life! My bf and I are trying to sell this house and move somewhere else, and I am going to make sure that they don't know where we live, what our phone number is, or anything! I cannot wait to get these people out of our lives!

Sorry, I just really needed to vent...again.

Lol, you can't leave oz alone.

Don't see why she'd dig them up and leave them there. That's dumb.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 19 2006,12:49)]Lol, you can't leave oz alone.

Don't see why she'd dig them up and leave them there. That's dumb.
Hehe no I can't leave him alone, but that's cause I love him so much
smile_m_32.gif
But I'm not saying what kind of love it is...sibling or more? You decide
smile_n_32.gif
ANYWHO, back on topic... that IS dumb isn't it! My bf is sure she left them there to make a statement... she made a statement alright, she's an IDIOT!

If you guys do move it should be to Tallahassee
smile.gif

Also, I can't believe that she would do that
smile_k_ani_32.gif
, I mean my brother has said that he would do similar things like that If any more of his friends got interested in CPs because of me, but It's just because he's jealous.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Farmer Dave @ Oct. 19 2006,4:23)]If you guys do move it should be to Tallahassee
smile.gif

Also, I can't believe that she would do that
smile_k_ani_32.gif
, I mean my brother has said that he would do similar things like that If any more of his friends got interested in CPs because of me, but It's just because he's jealous.
Nah, I think we're gonna stay in little Mt.Dora
smile_n_32.gif

I can believe she did it, she's evil I tell you! EVIL! >;-D

Anywho....
smile_l_32.gif

You should get your brother into CP's, then he won't have that problem anymore  
laugh.gif

Edit: Ok why won't the devil smilie work? I need to use it to show you guys just how evil she is! Where's a MOD when you need one?? MOD? MOD? help me here!

Ok I'm way to hyper!

The problem is that he absolutly despises Carnivorous plants, as a matter of fact he hates all plants. >;-D

Why? And Hey your devil smilie didn't work either!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

confused.gif
you are sooo weird!

uhmm I would have gone and kept my pimp hand strong with the old hag.

I'M weird?? Take a look in the mirror
smile_m_32.gif

lol... least i dont imagine devil smilies...

I don't believe there was any imagining going on

edit: SEE! There it is above me!  >;-D

edit edit: It still won't work
smile_h_32.gif

edit edit edit: adnedarn! Did you go into my account again and change things!

Paranoia Parannoia every bodies out to get me..... That should be your theme song.

Once I saw smiley faces appear out of my arm hair....Good-Times!

I aint paranoid
smile_n_32.gif
But seriously, my devil smilie won't work, and I think adnedarn has something to do with it
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Now you'r just in denial.

DOES YOURS WORK??

Guess not. You'r still paranoid though. >;-D

Seeee! It doesn't! So how did BigCarnivourKid do it??
smile_k_ani_32.gif

He didn't do anything. You just think he did.

Have you been stealing my Mescaline?

>;-D does mine?

Back