What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sugar Glider Calendar Contest

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Earlier I asked you guys to help me chose which pic I should use for the month of November for the Sugar Glider Calendar. Here are the 4 entries, my pic is the third one. My bf liked how it looked like our glider was "Giving Thanks". Wish me luck! I won for the month of October and I'm totally going for November now! Which is your fav out of those 4? Woohoo, I'm excited
laugh.gif

http://www.glidersanonymous.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5451

to be honest I would just eat them all and get it over with...

You're a freak

Hey Nep-AK, pass that sugarglider leg. They are small but sweet. Now I know why they call them sugar gliders.

I prefer breasts...pass me 1...er two would ya? thanks

Trapper I love you so much... you put up with all our crap!

Hmmm...I thought it was Ozzy and Nikki... Does Ozzy know you're moving in on his chick?

biggrin.gif

dunno if he knows.. might wanna keep his eye out!

Best man wins. You two love birds have fun.

hahaha.....

do we wint he sweet and sour sugar gliders or the Kung pow glider breast?

LMAO! That really was funny. (I'm relaxed now,haha!) I can't believe adnedarn called me a chick,lol, that just sounds weird. I don't look like a chick, I don't think. So 0zzy didn't even TRY to win me
smile_h_32.gif
I'm sad now...not that I don't love nep_ak as well...BUT only problem is...I'm really JBL's girl, sorry. I thought we were getting married! Where is my husband to be anyways?? Would you guys stop DISECTING my poor babies!

Back on topic now! I'm in second place right now.

How do ALL my posts get off topic like this? I'm so glad everything is back to "normal" now. Yesterday was a rough day! Phew!

So is ANYONE gonna tell me which one they like best? (I meant the pics of the Gliders, NOT what part they want to eat!)
smile_n_32.gif
Keep the jokes goin', I need 'em
smile_m_32.gif

I like the 3rd one. Nice contrast and framing with the colors in the background.

haha.... guys my name is glider?!!? just not the sugar part.
biggrin.gif

Thanks elarwhis
smile.gif

Haha, sorry Glider14
smile_n_32.gif

My picture is in first place at the moment, WOOHOOO!
laugh.gif

Still in the lead by 2 votes! w00t w00t!
laugh.gif

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what did you win!?

A weeks trip for two to the Bahamas! WOOHOOOO!

No really, that's the prize... why would I make something like that up?
confused.gif

Back