What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is why

I am not voting for Ralph Nader...

That is the rudest thing I have ever seen.

I can't believe that they do that!

you mean all vehicles dont blow black smoke?...................darn got to take it to a mechanic
mad.gif
mad.gif

God I love the sound of a huge turbo. At least those things are not driving around all day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Oct. 20 2006,1:05)]I am not voting for Ralph Nader...
...what does that have to do with anything?

Are you sure it is just not an additive to the diesel for an effect?  Because not all diesel trucks do that.  Especially not that black.  I used to drive a big rig and for the most part there isn't that thick of an exhaust.  That is also the first truck pull that I have seen where there was black smoke like that.  I have seen a few pulls, but that is the first like that.

That black smoke is nasty
smile_h_32.gif
How can they be allowed to do that? It looks like the old steam locomotives that ran on coal. I would hate to be downwind watching those truck pulls.

omg.. ok, first off it was kind of a joke, but they build those trucks up to Haul those things as fast as they do, if you drove truck you never started the way they do right?

Ive lived around truckers befor I know you guys take it alot esier than how they are.

Back