What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

advice needed please

hi everyone!

one of my better friends (and his fiance) just had a baby boy, and i'd like to get them a celabratory gift. what's appropriate in this situation? a bottle of wine and a pack of diapers? thoughts?

thanks!
tech...

I would give them one of those calendars that comes with stickers, and it's made just for the parents so they can keep track of when the baby sat up first, or took it's first step, or said it's first word... stuff like that. They come in many designs and it's really cute.... I think. Then later they can show their son
smile.gif

A nice scrapbook. Don't be cheap, get the good kind.

Bottles of wine are always nice; they are new parents so they'll need it
smile.gif

Ohh if you are doing wine get them Mead!

(honey wine)

I have no idea what you should get them. If I knew what a babby is I could probably help you a little more.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Oct. 21 2006,5:05)]I have no idea what you should get them. If I knew what a babby is I could probably help you a little more.
LMAO!!!!!!!

oh... I thought the baby was some kind of side order like the Glider breats were...

but I guess google cleared that up for me!

I looked up babby on goolge too and I decided it's definition was suited for the forums.

3.babby

Referring to an extremely attractive female.

"Hey Marcio, look at that babby over there!"

-From Urban Dictionary

-Ben

I was thinking maybe one representative sample from each of the CP genera: D. binata, P. primuliflora, N. ventrata, S. purpurea, a VFT, U.sandersonii...

But seriously, a cartload supply of stuff their gonna need, like a high chair, stroller, playpen, carseat (which they probably already have), or a mobile, diapers, baby wipes, pacifiers.... that sort of thing.

Hey, while I have your attention, how did Jessica's project go?

Back