Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunderbird Spotted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ozzy Ive wised up compared to when I first joined the forums!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You pull a couple little April fools joke and all of a sudden nobody believes anything I say. The pic is there look at it. I can't say what exists or don't exist or make up theories to prove or disprove it's existence. I saw it (close up) and I got a pic as soon as I could get my camera out of my bag. You decide to believe what you want.

I guess nobody would believe that I caught a 5 ft snake, almost as big around as my arm today either. Even if I posted pics. Here's a little sample of the snake.

Maybe that snake don't exist either.

I'll have the whole story with pics written up in the article forums tomorrow. I probably made up the whole river trip anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    look...0zzy we arent doubting what you saw...some people just wont believe. ive seen snakes as big as my arm here in kentucky...i think they are called cow suckers or cow snakes.
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They probably eat cows too huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dead cows...i really cant se ANY single animal that would be able to take down a full sized cow....well...lions tigers and bears i guess could.
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a Thunderbird right outside my window. Silver in color, fifteen feet long, 3,600 lbs. with 280 hp. I could take a pic if no one believes me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife & daughter saw a flock of thunderbirds this summer while visiting my mother-in-law in Vermont: flock of thunderbirds. I saw them a few times when I was a kid, so I'm pretty sure they're real.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Most cases of "thunderbird" sighting are easily explained as mis-identifications (storks, herons, large egals like golden or bald, I'm sure condors on occaison - even turkey vultures can look huge from the right perspective).

The problem with your photo, Ozzy, is that there is nothing for scale reference. Doesn't mean it's fake, but casts enough doubt to not count as proof.

For more stuff on thunderbird (and other cryptids) go cryptozoology

This is a pretty cool sight with lots of info on every cryptid you've ever heard of, and LOTS more you haven't.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast