What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Respect for Forum Off Topic/Inane Banter

• Thread starter JBL
  • Start date
Omg this is so funny. You guys are doing what you told us not to do.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote
Stop spreading the Bear Agenda. They are taking over the country! Infiltrating out caves and mountain streams. One already took out a Salmon hatchery. Where does the madness end

But we have a right to arm bears! How else will they forage unless we give them all guns?

page 3(on my screen) of the Obama thread that you so conviently ignored..................................

Ohhh that explains why I had not seen it
smile.gif
Although this is the 2nd or 3rd time i've seen it referenced haha

Edit: I've eddited the title of this topic. So now we can have off topic fun
smile.gif
LOL Seriously though- if anyone has more questions, feel free to ask here or PM a mod
smile.gif

I still don't know when i can go get ice cream..
confused.gif

You know an off topic threat would be a great sticky.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 25 2006,1:15)]You know an off topic threat would be a great sticky.
as apposed to an on topic threat...................are you threatening me?!?!?!?!?!

Lmao, sorry.

thread. lmao

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Oct. 25 2006,12:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 25 2006,1:15)]You know an off topic threat would be a great sticky.
as apposed to an on topic threat...................are you threatening me?!?!?!?!?!
Fear the gas!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

to bad people think its cool to have 10000000 billion posts other wise A little spam thread would be cool...

but w/e.. you know how that is.

French fries and Frosties!

Mustard gas.

Lmao, you guys will never let me forget the 1% gas lmao

JLAP- What do you mean?? (Look at your title (right above your avatar)) LOL
biggrin.gif
smile_l_32.gif

Awwww man.... Lmao I'm going to keep that.

Back