What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life explained. On film.

• Thread starter Trapper7
  • Start date

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Anyone ever see this site before? They were advertising it on the news just now. Look at the one that shows you how to fold a t-shirt in 2 seconds. It's weird, I don't get it,lol.
http://www.videojug.com/

That's amazing. I need to learn how to do that.

I dont see the shirt one... I wanna see it!

I dunno, this website it kinda sad if ya ask me. I was watching this pumpkin carving one, and at the end, it said, "And also see our 'How to Trick or Treat' video so you are prepared." I think that if someone can manage to use the internet, they can trick or treat.
smile_n_32.gif

-Ben

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Drosera36 @ Oct. 25 2006,4:29)]I dunno, this website it kinda sad if ya ask me. I was watching this pumpkin carving one, and at the end, it said, "And also see our 'How to Trick or Treat' video so you are prepared." I think that if someone can manage to use the internet, they can trick or treat.
smile_n_32.gif

-Ben
Hehe I think that they do some for fun. I was perusing the site and found a video on "How to Passionately Kiss Someone"
smile_m_32.gif

I sent the two second folding shirt one to my Mom, and she has been trying it out.

My husband is darn right! They can fold the T-shirt in 2 seconds because the crease is already there!!

No way it can work with Ts that came out of your front loading washing machine...hubby knows too well 'cos he's the one to fold all the clothes at home.
laugh.gif

I agree with you Cindy. My boyfriend said it looks like he skipped a step. He took off his shirt last night and layed it on the bed and tried it.... didn't work,lol.

Here's another clip (off a different site). I've seen it before but it's hilarious! Can you imagine sticking your hand near this dog's bone!
http://www.mytopdogs.com/videos/overprotectivedogvideo.shtml

Back