What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should I get for a 10 gallon tank?

• Thread starter JMurphy97
  • Start date
I have so many empty 10 gallon tanks and I was thinking of putting something in there. What could I get to have in one for life? Maybe some newts or fire-bellied toads?

youve asked this question in like 20 different threads lol,

I sudgest getting a bunch of utrics or dews, getting some square pots and then planting them with the utrics or Dews.

at least thats what I Would do...

Yeah you should have just one massive clump of a vigorous tropical
utric .

Not plants I'm talking about animals.

scorpions, a tarantula, taods, frogs, newts, lizards... any of those can be kept in a terrarium.
Alex

It probably would have made a Better post down IN the one board near the Aqarium stuff.

Ants... ants ants ants....

There are any number of things, check out some animal forums and look at pics and get an idea of what you might want. Stick with something tropical if you want cool plants, in my opinion a jungle viv is the way to go.

How about a pair of fancy guppies or Rndler's livebearers. They perpetuate themselves and provide lots of action and color.... endlessly!

PLANTS!! And 3 african dwarf frogs. And guppies. I like the "tequila" guppies.

Back