What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT Song

well...I can hang it...but where....i can't put it inside becos there is obviously not enough light and I cant hang it anywhere else where it will get enough light near the window.

If I was at home then ..hang on to your seats...I would have gone wild
smile_n_32.gif

I dont have a terrium for my neps i have them in like 40% humidity...

I have like 5 of them too... I found a way to record the music, ill have to upload it tomorow
smile_m_32.gif

Hang what?

Vraev, I hate to be the one to break this to you (NOT!), but N. ventricosa and some of the other hybrids have no problem with humidity in the 20% to 35% range. I've got 3 N. ventricosa and one N. 'Judth Finn' that are growing and doing fine in that now. One of the ventricosa is putting out it's second flower spike of the year and another is putting out its first. Now your a little closer to being able to get a Nep!

I agree with you, VFTs are not boring. Look at all the varieties there are of this one plant! If one finds this plant boring it is because one is not paying attention. (How's that for one-upmanship?)

nice ...nice ....good job carrying the 'one' torch
smile.gif
smile_n_32.gif

alright guys....I'll give it a shot. I'll see if I can get a nepenthes ventricosa next..however, this will have to wait till next spring considering rick at keehns carnivores (from where at get my plants) has new VFT's in propogation. Shipping is 10$ so..I might as well wait and get a lot of plants once then get one at a time.
smile.gif

However, depending on how this semester goes...I'll probably end up getting the nep for christmas
smile_n_32.gif
;)

Btw..april, it was hanging a nepenthes basket
smile.gif
;)

I love how this got offtopic really fast...
biggrin.gif

I should have the URL posted later today by latest tomorrow!
laugh.gif

so The place has to verify the Song I guess...
confused.gif

It will be up sooner or later..

Back