What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LIVE! ghost hunter thing on scifi! Can't miss it!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Hi guys, there is a special coming on sci-fi tonight. It's gonna be LIVE! It starts at 11 PM and lasts until 5 AM. It's not a marathon, it's a single show. I'm most definately gonna watch the whole thing!

I'd watch it if it was a Friday, but I have class tommorrow and an exam! So no ghost hunters for me. =(

Happy Halloween!

How was it JLAP? I'm sure you're sleeping in today
smile_n_32.gif

I had too much to drink and dosed off around 3 am. Knowing my luck, as soon as I fell asleep chairs started flying around lol.

It was a dud. They saw shadows and heard voices the TV listener couldn't hear. that's about it.

I saw a small part of it before I went to bed. Nothing was really happening which was a bit lame.

I did watch some of Most Haunted Live the other night and that was pretty intense. Supposedly a ghost drew blood from a few of the people there. They had large bleeding gashes on their bodies. Who knows if it was staged or not, but it was pretty cool!

I'm a big fan of Most Haunted  
smile.gif

It's been going on for about 5 years and it's usually in series, with live shows about 3 a times a year. The live ones are bit of drag with lots of adverts, but the weekly shows are all the action in one hour.

They've had some good stuff on there - moving objects on locked-off cameras, bangs and groans and a couple of what appeared to be ghosts.

dude. the tape i had recording it so shut off a couple hours into it right after jay and grant went back into the tunnel thing where they heard the voice... somebody seriously freakin tell me what happened after that PLEASE... i swear they need to replay that whole thing one weekend or somethin..

Back