What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardening by the Yard video

• Thread starter larry
  • Start date
  • Tags
    clip
Here's a short clip from the show Gardening by the Yard. Peter D'Amato tells us about CP's
smile.gif

click for video

"They're found in beautiful exotic places like New Jersey.." Lmao

LOL!

Jerry

Awww!! you missed the best part. My left hand.it was holding the clay pot, the one you don't want to plant carnivorous plants in.
Lois

Excellent job holding that pot!
smile.gif

Wonder why they didn't give Nepenthes a spot in the clip. Darn them!

see...this is amazing. We should post this + the videos I found...i.e., wes major expertvillage.com videos as a sticky.
biggrin.gif
really useful.
biggrin.gif

That narrator needs to cut back on the corndog jokes but... that was cool to see D'Amato talking about them, I had only seen pictures of him before--

Yeah, I don't like his corny jokes. I want to email the show, but there's no way to contact them specifically about this show.

Anyways, I have another video. Anybody remember Bill Nye the Science Guy from the 90's? That was a great show, and still on tv! He did a short piece on cp's.

Bill Nye CP clip

Bill is still alive? Anyways, I used to watch his show all the time. Really corny though.
smile_n_32.gif

And I always thought Pete would sound different....

-Ben

Great video! Lois, great hand! lol You did a fantastic job on hold that pot.
smile.gif

That was cool.

Great video clips!

It was cool hearing Peter talk. He seems like a really laid back kinda guy.

Also, that Bill Nye clip brought back so many memories. I used to be obsessed with that show
biggrin.gif

hahaha Once Bill Nye was talking about the canopy in a rainforest, and he had a can of peas sitting on his table. Then he's like "Get it?? Can-O-Peas?
confused.gif
" God that was hilarious. So ridiculous hahahahaha

Back