User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Further proof of Evolution? 4-finned dolphin....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every question asked here so far about evolution (and probably every question to come) was answered in the monster thread on the subject (70+ pages? 100+?) from a year or two ago. I'm tired of re-typing... we should just start linking to old posts.

Though this time we have an actual scholar from the field (Mokele) so I imagine it'll go much quicker this time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Endparenthesis please link me to that old post. I want something to read! LOL
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Nov. 07 2006,12:06)]Mokele thanks for correcting me and agreeing with my concepts at the same time. I admit I do not have an in depth knoledge of the subject. I just know enough to be dangerous. LOL I love learning new things and I KNOW I do not have all the answers. Keep on sharing your knowledge. I LOVE IT! I wish I knew this stuff when I was debating this with a bible thumpering coworker, who do not believe in evolution, last night!
    I don't know why you're thumpering coworker wouldn't believe in evolution. Do you mean you're coworker doesn't believe humans we're created from evolution? If that were the case of course not, but evolution does exist.

Mokele seems to have some kind of scientific knowledge on evolution but the problem with it as of all of his information is we don't know where he gets it from. Obviously he doesn't believe in God so there's also a bias with his information and a big possibility that his sources were also bias to his views. This would be acceptable if we just care about the Anti-God perspective, however if the purpose we are discussing these topics is to find real truth it does us no good.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Nov. 07 2006,12:30)]Endparenthesis please link me to that old post. I want something to read! LOL
    You must have a masochistic bent.

Ok, finally found the magic search term to track it down with:
    http://www.terraforums.com/ib312....t=15938

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But isn't your info biased as well? All the evidence points to a natural mechanism un-regulated by the hand of a supreme being.

You keep pointing to the existance of a supreme being having a hand in the way things evolve, and that we did not evolve from apes. So if you beleive in evolution then why couldn't we have evolved from apes?

Is it because it goes against the 7 day creation story where god creaded Man and not ape?
    JB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question is... does anyone read these topics to find real truth?
    the cellist

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL I get bored at night sometimes sitting here at work End. I can only read the same info over so many times. That is why I am reading up on Betta now.

Plus it helps to formulate better rebutals when you know the cards that are going to be played.
    JB

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL No Rubra, they don't, but I do learn things from debates. Since neither party is going to sway in there belief, but a swing has happened on occasion. Just not on this topic.
    JB

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast