What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today!!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
We had our Baby boy Caiden Andrew Beauchamp.... about 20 inches long... and 9lbs... (how the heck my 5ft2 wife carried that i have NO idea!!) It was c-section at least
bigsmile.gif
. I'm stoping by home to feed the dog, medicate the ferrets then back to the hospital.. But as I have with both my last 2 children... Here's a quick snap of him (sorry the pic is from my phone... Anyway- everyone have a good weekend.
smile.gif

Caiden.jpg

Andrew

EDIT: sorry- it's 20"s not 21"

Congrats! He's adorable!

Congratulations! Looks like he wants CPs for Christmas.

^LOL!^ Congratulations!

so cute!! congratulations!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]uhhhhhhg no comment

I'm sorry, but galldang, if you aint got something useful to say, then SHUT YOUR YAP.
----------------------

Andrew, I was wondering when the little booger would be coming along.
smile.gif
Congratulations! I'll make sure the forums stays in line while you're busy ::shifty eyes, lights a match::
biggrin.gif

A job well done. You should be proud (I am sure you are). First boy? Three boys? Mixed?

xvart.

Congratulation's!

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]uhhhhhhg no comment

Come now that doesnt sound very nice.

Anywho,

Congradulations! Unfortunatly, it is impossible to put into mear words the...

see i cant put it into words
rock.gif

best of luck to the both of you

yea thats why I just said uhhg no comment

cause ITs better than saying something mean, I guess..

congratulations to another pink blob that will suck you of money... and stuff?

cool if thats what you go for I guess
tounge.gif

you wanted to say somthing mean

Congrats to you and your Mrs on the new arrival.he is adorable.
I'd offer to babysit but it is a 17 hr drive. So, I'll jest wish you and your new family the best.
Lois X Maternity Nurse

Perhaps i didnt understand what you ment. Your initial response was 'no comment' to the birth of a forum members' new baby. However you ment it, it can be constrewed as a insult just because you said it. When you say that saying no comment is better than sayin somthing mean, it could possibly be taken that because you didn't have anything nice to say (or something mean), you just said 'no comment'. I assume that this is not your intent, but you should be more carefull in your choice of words to avoid such misunderstandings.

probably...

I dunno, I probaly just shouldnt have posted at all on hear.

Oo.gif
OMG It's spawning again.

He is cute though. Are you going to auction off the right to name this baby too?

omg I love that ozzy its now apart of my signature

Congratulations guys !

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]He is cute though. Are you going to auction off the right to name this baby too?

Oh yeah I forgot to put my bid in.

$2

Back