What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool New game

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
what he's saying is that they have their sights set on us and we're not built up enough to take them out

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave S. @ Nov. 15 2006,6:16)]I don't mind spending all my time on that game getting revenge on that one player.
Me neither. I think the personal vendetta's against one person make this game that much more enjoyable. I just hit him again and I am getting eviler and eviler, I now am at EVIL (78) and have taken a total of 27 planets.

xvart.

edit:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (kahnli @ Nov. 15 2006,6:22)]what he's saying is that they have their sights set on us and we're not built up enough to take them out
What? Why would they have their sights set on us?

Oh no, now it says they're completely reseting the game! All that stuff I did...

-Ben

I think the reset will be cool. He's fixing some serious things and adding stuff to production apparently. Just think of the time so far as good practice. Besides, once we're on level ground with the standing players it'll be more interesting.
~Joe

it says it's just resetting units, planets and buildings....so should we demolish all our buildings to get the credits/materials back?
rock.gif

I am now getting +21,000 credits per tick. Why would this be? Could it be from a referral? Does referrals 10x more production last forever or just for one tick? I have only referred one person, and I am not even sure if he joined.

xvart.

the formula changed...pretty sure it's related to the imminent reset of the game...

I just had around +15,000 somehow added, but it very quickly got reduced to +2,000 for some reason. Hope it stays this way
biggrin.gif

-Ben

Is anyone deconstructing all their buildings?

xvart.

Won't they reset your money?

-Ben

eh, I'm going to deconstruct mine...can't hurt I guess...

Though, all the stats have shot up, maybe it's smarter to keep them...

-Ben

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Won't they reset your money?

that's the question.

I took the time to up my production just a bit, and now I'm going to sit tight and save until the reset. Just in case. I've been getting bonuses for some posts to the game forum... I hope I get something out of them.
~Joe

Eh, now all my used planets are going away...oddly enough not my extra ones... maybe we should store a bunch in the market?

-Ben

Ok.. I joined. What do I do now? I

We control: 125 Planets.

Our industrial centers report:
- 38,007 (+1,125) Credits
- 278 (+113) Energy
- 15 (+45) Metal

The game is going to be reset.

Take a look atthis before it resets. I'm so pissed.

- 11,761 (+7,653) Credits
- 119,664 (+369) Energy
- 56,208 (+184) Metal
- 15,396 (+46) Microchips
- 3,965 (+14) Nanobot

I attacked drosera and nothing is happening...

hold on a little while, JLAP...they're in the middle of rebooting the whole game to fix bugs and add things.

Hey, don't attack me! Lol

-Ben

Back