What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool New game

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Nothing personal. You were the first one to post your ID
smile.gif

Ozzy what's up with the Veng clan? No hard feelings of course... lol.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Nov. 15 2006,7:53)]Nothing personal. You were the first one to post your ID
smile.gif
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to give out personal information online? You never know what kind of creeps are out to get you! Just kidding, JLAP.

xvart.

Lol, i edited my post, but that won't do anything....besides, you can't attack anyone when you're in protection mode, Clint.

-Ben

They think, you are just a bunch of guys that ripped off their name. I sent a message. I'll see whats going on.

Theres ANOTHER JLAP?!

There can be only one... HIGHLANDER!!!!

I made an account, I'm ....... Farmer Dave!
But I still don't get it
rock.gif
sign_help.gif

PREPARE TO DIE!!!

Lmao, I'm crazy... Either I'm taking too many pills or too few...

jestera.gif
jestera.gif
jestera.gif
jestera.gif
jestera.gif
jestera.gif
jestera.gif

slap.gif

WoW!

I guess so!

just kidding, .......Or am I?
DUNN, DUNN, DUNN!

For you newcomers - the basic jist of the game is to expand your empire by exploring planets (expensive), buying planets (mediocre prices sometimes), or taking over other peoples planets (usually the cheapest). You get resources by the buildings. Residential are the most important because they create credits which are the backbone of your empire.

So start your production period by building facilities that will create all your resources and you will get a new batch of resources every five minutes, whether you are signed on or not.

Eventually you will want to start buying ships to defend, or attack.

It's pretty simple once you get the hang of the interface and understand the resources.

xvart.

P.S. I'm so torn on what to do - I have so many credits in the market right now and just a bunch sitting around that I don't want to spend. I also kind of want to attack a bunch of people since I will lose my army anyway but it's probably best to try and remain civil...

offtopic.gif

hahaha, just kidding

But I think the glitches are starting to take affect! I have 3,300 some Credits comin in! Now thats awsome!
biggrin.gif

Dreadnought
Big
Home: 49
Away: 36

sad.gif
my accounts being reset...

Reset happened.

xvart.

edit: lol. I'm tied with Ozzy for the second highest score: 402.

edit: I have a higher score than the empire!

Some how my rank is 22
biggrin.gif
And I guess someone joined with my link; I have +1200 credits!! And my good level got to 960!?!?

-Ben

I was ranked number one then I fell to 7th and now I'm 13th.

All resources is going to reidential. I bought one microchip factory and when I have enough microchips I'll buy one nanobot factory. Everything else will be going to raise my credits.

your still the 'leader' though
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Nov. 15 2006,9:35)]your still the 'leader' though
smile.gif
In Ozzy we trust.

xvart.

edit: apparently the nooblar protection is only 2 days long now?

blush.gif
Oh stop it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (xvart @ Nov. 15 2006,7:43)]In Ozzy we trust.
Don't trust him, he'll make you emotionally invested in the some BS story about his plants getting taken away by the cops just for laughs.
~Joe

PS - I've taken ninth place! That's two TF people in the top ten! W00T!

I would never do anything like that.
angel.gif

laugh.gif

How many mircochips do you need to build the nanobot factory?

Back