What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool New game

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I started playing a game called WW mad. So far it's seems really fun.

I sure would like to have some buddies on there. So if you want to join click here.

http://www.wwmad.com/rd/99/1265

er, ok, I joined cause I was bored. I guess I need your alliance info? Lol

-Ben

We have one more spot left. send me a message on the game and I'll set you up

Er, what's your username thing? Mine's "Bobby joe so don't hurt me".

-Ben

Mines Ozzy, of course

K, sent a message to ya.

-Ben

I have created another alliance under the direction of Ozzy. If you are interested and want to join contact me or him. Maybe the Terraforums can take over the galaxy!

xvart.

im joining...

oh.gif

name: nepenthes

The more and more I play the less and less of a life I feel I have, I like the real time...
smile.gif

I was sending out everybody that joined a message giving them a little bit of advise on what they should do at the begining of the game. Since some many people have joined it was getting old retyping that over and over. So I'll do it one more time here.

At the begining buy a bunch of residential buildings because they produce credits. Credits = money.

Then start buying different labs. The labs produce materials that you'll need to build ships.

You have 3 days before you'll can be attacked. So use the first 2 days to build up your residential and materials. On the 3rd day start building your ships.

You have to obtain new planets to build on. In the first 3 days you have 2 ways to do this. You can send out scouts to find them one by one, or you can buy them wholesale in the market. I putup an offer to buy 110 planets of 11,000 credits. That's 100 credits for each planet. That's a great deal.

Any other question just ask on here, so we can help each other master this game.

When you join ask xvart for an invite to his alliance.

sad.gif

I bought to many ships...

I wonder if theirs a way to restart?

You can restart in your preferance I think

Yea I restarted I will be fallowing youre sudgestions!

How about trading resources among alliance members? I maxed out my building space by day 2 and and I am now building ships.

I joined xvart's Terraforums alliance as Phantom.

Good game so far, the resource balancing reminds me of Starcraft.

Dave, that's why you need to obtain more planets. You will need a lot more to make enough materials to make a massive number of ships later. Click on Market, then click planets at the top of the page on the left. Scroll all the way down the page and you'll see where you can buy and sell. For the first three days you can only buy. Make offers on planets, Try to keep it around 100 credits per planet. If make a big offer some body will accept. Like I said I offered 11000 credits for 110 planets. If you have more credits to offer, you may evenget a better deal. Some body desperate for credits will accept.

You can also look through whatpeople have to sell, you may find a good deal.

So you guys get an idea of how many of each building to buy, here are my stats.

Our industrial centers report:
- 785 (+990) Credits
- 41,405 (+80) Energy
- 21,607 (+40) Metal
- 4,836 (+10) Microchips
- 847 (+3) Nanobots

I'm going to get my credits up to +1100, I have 2 more updates and I'll be there. Then I'm going to start building ships. I just started this game myself Friday. So I'm still in protection mode myself. My rank has shot up to 237. So I think I must be doing something right. I haven't even built one ship yet. I don't know if that'll effect rank or not. If it does I think my rank will take a big jump whenI start building.

When I start building ships I'll see what I bought too much or not enough of. I'll let you guys know what I find out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave S. @ Nov. 12 2006,5:54)]Good game so far, the resource balancing reminds me of Starcraft.
I love Starcraft! I still play it from time to time on battle.net.

I have sent out all the invitations to join an alliance to everyone who has contacted me. If for some reason I missed you just send me another message.

Here are my resources (I just found a sweet deal on the market and bought 30 planets for 50 credits each!):

We control: 136 Planets.

- 5,843 (+690) Credits
- 19,000 (+90) Energy
- 3,888 (+28) Metal
- 891 (+8) Microchips
- 72 (+1) Nanobots

xvart.

edit: changed resources to credits.

We control 107 planets.

- 163,395 (+520) Credits
- 25,881 (+70) Energy
- 8,065 (+28) Metal
- 1,336 (+8) Microchips
- 65 (+3) Nanobots

Lol, this is kinda fun.

-Ben

wow, 50 credits each, that's a really good deal. It costs me 5190 credits and 889 energy for each planet if I want to explore for them. I sure wish I have learned to look for deals before I spent thousands and thousands on finding planets.

I got 44 planets for about 500 each. I guess that's not too good...

-Ben

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Nov. 12 2006,3:20)]wow, 50 credits each, that's a really good deal. It costs me 5190 credits and 889 energy for each planet if I want to explore for them. I sure wish I have learned to look for deals before I spent thousands and thousands on finding planets.
I know, I explored 6 first and keep kicking myself now for the waste of resources.

I was at the point where I needed planets and was going to offer something like 400-500 credit per planet in bulk but then I miraculously saw that 50 deal. How I just need more credits to get some more buildings!

xvart.

edit: Ben I added you to the ranks of the alliance so you can update the information and the alliance avatar if you want. It is pretty basic with no information right now so if you think of a cool picture or profile description go ahead and add it.

Back