What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hapy JB_Bday!

• Thread starter JBL
  • Start date

JBL

Happy birthday Josh! I hope you get lot's of nice plants. Scorpios do rule!

Happy bday!

JBL posted at the same time I did lol

That means he gets DOUBLE the amount of plants! Yipee!!

Happy birthday Josh!

Jerry

Happy birthday orchid dude.
rockwoot.gif

Thanks everyone. I am another year closer to 30.  
laugh.gif

sign_help.gif

crap.gif

Only 2 more years of the twenties left.  
sad.gif

oh man... that sucks...

Im sorry, we will all buy you one NEpenthes and or orchid for every year you havent had a nepenthes or orchid multiplied by the curcumfrence of one of those smily face icons...

We would then match up the number to the atomic wheight of an elment, and then find out if its a negative or positive charge, if its negative then you get a Nepenthes if its positive then you get a Orchid..

sound good?

Happy Birthday!!!!

Scorpios Rule!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Nov. 12 2006,6:36)]oh man... that sucks...

Im sorry, we will all buy you one NEpenthes and or orchid for every year you havent had a nepenthes or orchid multiplied by the curcumfrence of one of those smily face icons...

We would then match up the number to the atomic wheight of an elment, and then find out if its a negative or positive charge, if its negative then you get a Nepenthes if its positive then you get a Orchid..

sound good?
sign_help.gif
redx.gif
censor.gif

LMAO Sounds like a weiner. LOL

Happy birthday, dude!

look im just trying to figure out this Inoic bonding stuff in chemistry!

It was an accadent
blush.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Nov. 12 2006,6:02)]
redx.gif
Is this smily supposed to have a broken link icon in his sign? Pretty funny regardless.

Happy birthday JB! I look forward to my 30s in a few years but I also understand the hesitations people have with taking the decade in stride.

xvart.

Happy Birthday Josh. Hope it was a realy good one.
Lois

Back