User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: why i dont make the wife mad.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great shot!

Here is a photo from our hunt on opening morning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rattler I was just about to say that. Without effective population controls there wouldn't be enough land to sustain all the animals and then they would die a slow death.

Many people confuse hunting with poaching and the such. Poaching is bad because your either hunting something that is in danger or hunting out of season. You have to let the population rebuild after a season of hunting. Some people just do not understand.

Rattler if your freezer gets too full I would gladly pay for the shipping and dry ice to get some shipped this way! LMAO

Dang I need to get a gun and learn to hunt. Its a shame I have never actually went hunting with a real gun yet.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have to kill them or else they'll die...

Lol, no seriously I don't care what people do lol. My dad hunts and I don't care; It's just not for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a vegetarian who believes hunting is a good thing and far superior to the meat-industrial complex. I do think there are too many unpracticed shooters out there and wish there some kind of annual refresher requirement, but I know it'll never happen. The modern meat industry is an abomination, with its treatment of animals, workers, and the environment. It's rampant use of antibiotics causes big problems and people would be a lot healthier if they had to work for their steaks and sausage.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Nov. 13 2006,4:36)]......and people would be a lot healthier if they had to work for their steaks and sausage.
    Maybe they'd be less likely to waste the meet if they had to put some time and energy into getting it into the freezer in the first place. Any hoo before this gets to far off topic: Nice looking animals guys. Shame you can't shoot firearms in town or I'd let you come and get the ones that are spending a little too much time in my yard.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Hort. School dropout X 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MRS rattler. Gr8 shot.
    Jeremiah.
    That Picture reminds me of my 3 brothers, but there would be penna. Woods behind them not Colo.
    Gr8 shooting
    Lois
    Every seed that you plant ,doesn't sprout.
    Every seed that sprouts, doesn't make it to maturity.
    Every cutting that you stick doesn't grow roots.
    Every cutting that roots doesn't grow to a small plant.
    Every small plant doesn't reach maturity.

Who needs speelcheck?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vraev: do you even know how cattle are killed? they are hung by their back legs and their throats are slit open while they are still alive and struggling. the thing dosent die for another 3 mins or so after its cut. and dont get me started on chickens. my aunt is a PETA fan...but not a member. i get sent all these videos of PETA members undercover in the slaughter houses. now apply this to shooting a deer and killing it instantly. you gotta look at both sides really.

Anyways. nice shot Mrs. Rattler!! i have never been hunting before but i want to go turkey hunting sometime
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to be a Peta member, and yeah those videos are horrible. I guess I lost interest. They aren't going to stop the meat industry.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast