User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: why i dont make the wife mad.......

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah...well....whatever....something being killed in nature by a wild animal is for a "necessity". Its nature's delicate ecosystem.

Yeah...I guess lets not turn this into a head on flame war.....everyone has personal opinions I guess.....me, I personally love nature too much...and I just don't like hunting and stuff.....so thats just me.

and I guess all I can say about the BUTCHER STORE is "no comment".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice deer.

Think of it this way where would you rather have deer in someones freezer or in the middle of the road staring straight at you and not moving. Deer arnt the brightest animals on earth at least not when it comes to lights coming at them. Deer do a ton of damage to cars and peoples livelyhoods. Here in michigan I know some farmers who would have deer come in and clear an acre of crops a night. I dont personally hunt deer cause its too cold here to do that and I have never had that much interest. I do hunt turkeys and I know most hunters make decisions like I do to not take chancy shots. Just last spring I had the first opertunity to take a large gobbler, my first turkey but the shot was long, in range but too long for me to feel confident that I could make a clean kill so I passed on the shot. The vast majority of hunters will not shoot if they dont feel they can take the animal quickly. Face it, we want to recover the animal so we take shots that kill them quickly.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]do you even know how cattle are killed? they are hung by their back legs and their throats are slit open while they are still alive and struggling.
    you havent been around cows much have you? im in the middle of cattle country and i have to tell yah that gave me a good laugh. it would be dang near entertaining to watch some one try that on an animal weighing in close to half a ton(most cows are butcherd between 800 and 1000 pounds). in processing plants they are killed by a metal rod fired pneumaticly into the brain, quick painless and cheap. i cant imagine the insurance premiums for doing what you decribe, but ppl would be getting maimed left and right. on the ranch 9 times out of 10 its a 22 rimfire bullet to the head
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PETA lied to me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Nov. 14 2006,8:42)]PETA lied to me!
    PETA, like most organiations of that type reguardless of beliefs, like to lie to prove their point. spend a day up close around cows i promice you that you will quickly see just how silly that claim is. ive seen 500-600 pound cows send a man flying 10-15 feetwith a toss of their head. think thats bad you should see what a torqued off bull weighing close to 1800 pounds can do when properly motivated
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Nov. 14 2006,10:42)]PETA lied to me!
    A terrorist organization lies and you are suprised by that?!?!?!
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ Nov. 13 2006,11:05)]Its a shame I have never actually went hunting with a real gun yet.
    As opposed to hunting with your imaginary gun, your cap gun, or your finger gun? Just kidding.

Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Nov. 14 2006,8:42)]
    PETA lied to me!
    Will wonders ever cease? Next your going to tell me that politicians distort the truth as well!

Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Nov. 14 2006,9:59)]
    think thats bad you should see what a torqued off bull weighing close to 1800 pounds can do when properly motivated
    lol. properly motivated? like after they get the "in a van down by the river" speech?

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO..........was thinking more along the lines of removing one from a bunch of cows he really wants to be with. one of my wifes friends' dad tried that a couple months ago. wound up being flown out to a bigger hospital due to a collapsed lung amoung other injuries. spent 8 hours in the mud waiting for someone to notice he was gone to long and come looking for him. last thing he said to the boys before the plane took off was "leave that SOB in with the cows and DO NOT shoot the b@stard while im gone either!" he is a tough old guy. alot of ranchers have trucks that are beat to heck due to a bull that has an attitude.
    cervid serial killer

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast