Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OJ Simpson's New Book & Interview

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Since we haven't had a poll in a while, I thought I'd post one about OJ's upcoming book and interview. I know it might be hard to choose one answer on this but that's all the polls allow. The topic is open so you can elaborate more if you wish.

For anyone who hasn't heard, OJ Simpson has written a book entitled "IF I Did It" where he outlines HOW he would have killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman IF he had done it. Its being published by ReaganBooks. The publisher stated they consider this book a "confession." There will also be an interview with Simpson airing on Fox Network during the upcoming sweeps period.

I think this is absolutely disgusing. It is beyond anything I could imagine for someone to do. He is reportedly being paid over $3 million for the book. He owes $33 million dollars in a civil judgement to the Goldman family for the death of Ron Goldman. Of course, this money will be arranged in a way so the Goldman family will not see any of it.

Even worse...can you imagine what it will be like for his own children to see their father publishing a book outlining how he would murder their MOTHER?? Its just beyond comprehension that he could do that to his own kids...for MONEY.

I would urge all of you not to buy the book or watch the interview on TV and to contact the book publisher and Fox Network to express how absolutely immoral and disgusting this is. OJ Simpson should not be getting any publicity or money from his crime. This is just making everyone suffer the tragedy and grief all over again. This is about as low as any human being can sink. Urge friends and family also not to support his book or interview.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope this book and movie makes tons of money. Because if it does, all the money will go to the famliy of Ron Goldman. OJ can't make any money until he pays off the multi million dollar lawsuit he lost to them.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got to see the interview, but I won't buy the book.

He did it. We all know he did it. This is.. omg jesus christ dude! This is a confession based on a technicality...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one will ever see a penny of that money. OJ has stated previously that he will never give any money to either family. He WILL end up with this money...no doubt about that. He makes money off of autograph sessions and public appearances...you think any of those victim's family has seen a penny? Its been 11 years and no one has gotten a dime. Why would it be any different now?

He shouldn't make ANY money off of this...its BLOOD MONEY.

In my opinion, watching the interview and/or buying the book condones what he's doing at the expense of the victim's families AND his own children. Simpson, Fox and ReganBooks should NOT be making millions off of this disgusting play for more notariety, attention and money. There should be line where morality is more important than the almighty dollar.

I guess the next thing Fox will do for ratings is a reality show featuring the slaughter of our solidiers in Iraq...live footage of the carnage. That would be a big hit! If it brings in millions of dollars and high ratings...what's the harm??

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your honorable PAK this poll is completely rigged ! I was led to answer that I think OJ Simpson is a murdering pig & narcissistic psychopath by the other choices being completely unacceptable ! Thereby the results of said poll should be thrown out and not used as evidence.

This nut job will continue to pay attorneys and lawyers to hide his money so the victims families won't see a penny. Ron Goldmans dad would have been out of prison by now if he had probably done what he wanted too. OJ and the "fans" who flock around him really irk me
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OJ is a murdering scum bag! I have said it before and I will continue saying it. He SUCKS. I saw a little bit of Oreilly last night were they are issuing restraining orders on the publishing company and places to get some of that money for the family.

I am outraged! Ever since the whole glove didn;t fit scenario I have hated OJ GUTS!! You could plainly see he was spreading his hands out to keep the glove from fitting on his hand. That coupled with it being out in the rain made it shrink just a little. Those gloves were probably a perfect fit to begin with and th slightest shrink make them tight and then him spreading his hand made them not go on. Idiot murder!

This book just proves what I have felt from day one. This book is not "if I did it". This book is "I did it" and now you can;t do anything about it because I have already been acquitted! SUCKERS!!! We need a temporally repeal of the double jeopardy law and give him another trial!!!This is outrageous and a slap in the face to the judicial system. Not to mention Nicole and Ron's family!

--------------
    Edited for language. I totally understand your passion the subject. I agree...but please watch the language you use.
    Thanks.

JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to mark about 3 of the choices. No one choice covers what I think of the !
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be surprised at anyone who couldn't see that: 1) the glove had been wet (with blood and dew), dried (shrunk), left "as is" in an evidence room for a year or more 2) he had LATEX GLOVES on his hand 3) He was making a grand production out of how hard it was to put them on. Try pulling a shrunken, dried glove over a latex glove and see how easily it goes on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast