What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We rock!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
In case you haven't noticed.. one more member and we will be at 3,000!!!

blahblah9xm.gif

once we hit 5,000.... yea...

Shame it's not 3000 active members. Eliminate all the ones that haven't signed on for a couple years and I don't think we'd clear 2000.
rock.gif

I don't think that this would even hit around 1000.... Cause we had ~100 active user's during the auction.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes_ak @ Nov. 16 2006,5:52)]I don't think that this would even hit around 1000.... Cause we had ~100 active user's during the auction.
After a quick check of the Memebers list, I'd have to agree.
ooo.gif

thats going by the most active, but Im sure their were at least 200 people around.... so Its a rough guess.
rock.gif

I wonder how many of those people have multiple names? The forums is just like a leaky bucket. As many new people you get, you seem to lose some of the oldies too. I know several people have come back as a different name because they forgot their old password.

wow that was almost me! Ohh well...???

Still...most of those people have visited the forums at least once and hopefully found the answers to their questions. AND we have many lurkers who don't post. Some people just like to read stuff and leave it at that.

LURKERS...don't be shy! Come out of the shadows and join in.
smile.gif

Just wondering: Do you guys know of any other CP forums that are more populated than TFs?
I have tried searching for ofther CP foums, and I have found a couple forums, but they were no where near as populated, helpful, active, or organzied as TF's...

So if you look at it from that way^, we do ROCK!!!!
woot.gif

Yea theirs other forums... pm me if you really wanna know...

but their are few..

I'm pretty sure CPUK has more members, and theyre really active

CPUK is quite active. but this place is where i hang out the most as the general attitude of the forum is one that i prefer. lots of very knowlegable ppl on the CPUK that arent here and if your hurtin for an answer to a question its a good place to shoot over to on occation. i consider this place "home"

Back