Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Est for the Wii

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Howdy everyone! I'm out here in my local circuit city freezing my bum off. Hands are cold so I can't type well...

Aaaanyway, is anyone else camping out for the Wii?

Just wanted to check in before the store closes.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck...hope you're successfully.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaagh! I'd be there too but my leg is broken and I'm penniless! Life sucks without videogames. New videogames.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope you are doing it for youself and not to sell it. If all those people wouldn't buy them to sell them.. There may be enough out there so that people wouldn't have to spend so much on them... Not that I'm a Nintendo person though... Or a PS person.....
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not camping out, and I'm not getting a Wii. I'm also not getting a PS3. Too many good games to get for my current systems!

I must say though that if I were to get one of the new systems today it would be the Wii, since it has the better games. The PS3 only has one launch game that interests me: Resistance: Fall of Man. I'll probably end up buying both systems in a year or two.

On a final note, it seems to me that playing through an entire Zelda game (or any game for that matter) using the Wii-mote would be very tiring and annoying. I'm eager to be proved wrong though, so Est, post your impressions once you get a chance!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to what I have read so far the games for the PS3's grafix are not as good as the 360.

I also read in the newspaper that the ps3 costs sony around 800 to make, and they sell for 600. They said they take a loss on the system because they know they will makeup for it with the games.

Personaly I still want a 360, but don;t want to dish out the cash for something I wouldn't play that much.

Goodluck Est. Do you know if they are going to have a metroid game out for the nintendo? That might make it worth getting. Metroid was the BOMB!!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wii sucks. Nintendo hasn't had anything worth playing (except for kids 12 and under hahahahahahaha) since the SNES. They used to be king, now they're a "has been". Time to move over and let Sony take control of the market (as they have been doing):

# GameFAQs:
    * Final Fantasy VII - won the "Best. Game. Ever." tournament of polls in 2004 [16]
    * Final Fantasy VII - the favorite game of GameFAQs users, as of November 5, 2005. Compiled from users submitting lists of their 10 favorite games [17]
    # Final Fantasy X - all-time favourite game of readers of Famitsu magazine, as voted in March of 2006 [20]

Oh wait...those are all Playstation games...

I guess I can understand when people are diehard Nintendo fans (lets not forget, they started out making playing cards), as I used to be...until I got a Playstation. But spending that much on a system that MIGHT have 3 or 4 good games in its history (that wont be released on other consoles...)...I hope its worth it to you...

Whats up with Microsoft and the XBox? What good games did they have except Halo 1 and 2? Oh thats right...nothing.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was 18, I camped out three days for tickets to the Who. Times have changed.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast