What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow

Hey, it snowed here last night - granted it was wispy flurries and it melted before it hit the ground - but it snowed.

It snowed hear on Monday, It was on the ground for about 4 hours... then it melted!

Winters hear it made me sad when I saw my Over winter Sarracenia pitchers covered in snow...

Man! You guys are lucky! I'd do anything for it to snow here!!!

It was like 94F in LA on Sunday and Monday (we broke record highs!!!). The temps seem like they are starting to cool down now. Luckily, I live east of the mountains from LA and the temps here are okay.

I LOVE snow!!
biggrin.gif
I'm hoping we get some decent snow this year...its been a while. It LOOKS like snow here today but its raining instead. Its cold, bleak, very windy, rainy, raw. But I don't care because I just found out we can go home early today...3 p.m.! YAY!
woot.gif

Yea but then no computer and no more PAK!

I forgot to mention. It is Orlando Florida- I don't remember it ever actually snowing here before.

we had snow on monday...only a flurry though. i think the reason i absolutly LOVE winter is because of snow. Alex Loves Snow!!!
Alex

When I lived in Merritt Island, Florida, we had a single flurry and you could see one flake against a dark background every few minutes. Unfortunately, no one there had ever seen snow before so we had to sit there for about two hours watching it (this was in elementary school).
Brian
PS I also got out early today, and because my school draws from about five counties, our two hour early dismissal is actually a five hour early dismissal.

Theirs a girl hear who moved from Florida to hear, she had never seen snow, it had snowed, she didn't pay attention at all in class, that day.

Snow is cool but now it's not so much fun. I also live in Wisconsin so I'm sure you all know why. I love to shovel!!! Not really.

This has been the earliest date on record for snowfall to fall in Florida.

wow. in florida? i'm in texas- wore a t-shirt today.

Back