What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesus camp

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Will you see it? I've GOT so see it! Any documentary with children praying under a picture of The Bush is worth my money...

Haven't heard about it yet (the past few days have been no-news days for me
smile.gif
)

However, I was slightly befuddles when I saw that there was a new topic made by you without the fisrt word being :UGH!" Are you feeling alright?
wink.gif.gif

Your right.. it should be "Ugh!... Hitler's Youth I mean Jesus Camp strikes again!!"
biggrin.gif

Clint, a little background info on what your talking about would help me too.

It DOES sound scary! I have nothing against their beleifs, but if their tactics of 'taking back america for christ' include tramping on everyone's beleifs who's DONT match theirs is a part of it, we should all be scared.

I have a problem with their beliefs. They are NOT normal Christians. These people are radicals brainwashing the next generation, and this suppression will just screw up their lives. These are the abor tion-clinic bombers of tomorrow.

Look at what suppression did to Ted Haggard.

My new sig should say "Warning: Chrystal meth makes you Haggard!"

it rings a intriuging paralell with me for a cartain other intense 'religous' training camps we are trying to get over across the sea... get my drift?

But this is america, and they can have whatever beleif thay want, because we have no set country religion and dont dictate to others as if we do (much)

Ahem.. MANY people have said the same thing.

Auctually in the movie the leader of Jesus Camp talks about the radical Islamic camps.... spookylicious.

thats interesting

But you gotta dig the mellow music on the page!

Until the ominous deep tones come in... The I get a little worried.

Strangely, after I sacrificed that goat, I felt all better again!

Is it just me or is George Bush AWESOME?!

WHO WANTS A HETERO-HUG?

crazy.gif

LMAO!

I think it's shameful to make fun of others' religious beliefs.

Unless those people are trying to shove their beliefs down our throats and make everyone to conform with them. Once they start doing that, we're free to laugh at them and criticize them all we want because they've made themselves a political movement, not a religion. But if they ever return to being a religion, we need to be nice again.

Yeah I heard about that... that's just sick.

It's examples like these that take away the meaning of following Christ. Just more anti-Jesus wagon ammunition. I think the scariest thing about this is the fact that people who are uncertain may look at this and then never pursue Christ. But this is really nothing new, there always has and always will be counterfeits who try to steal the glory. That's why you look to the source and not this or Ted Haggard. Christianity will always be represented and defined by Christ and no one else....no preacher, no pastor nor pope!

Just lighten up, their just having a little fun!
nononono.gif

I mean it is a little funny, and who cares, it's really no big deal.

PRAISE THE LORD and pass the ammunition!

Nothing better than when that woman talks about "the enemy" and then implies that the Palestinians represent all Musilms. I really did get a good laugh out of that lady, it just scares me that so many people feel this way. The beuaty of misunderstanding. Really though its scary that some people claming to be christians are now teaching children this. Maybe we can establish a theocracy, they have worked so well in the past and we seem to love it when other countries do. This just reinforces my belief that every war in history was either started in the name of god or justifed through god.

For fun maybe we can round up all these extermist christians and the extermists muslims and see which side can blow up more of the other side in suicide bombings. LOL.

It wouldn't hurt to look up the quiverfull movement while you're at it. Jesus ought to file a defamation lawsuit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Farmer Dave @ Nov. 25 2006,3:02)]Just lighten up, their just having a little fun!
nononono.gif

I mean it is a little funny, and who cares, it's really no big deal.
I don't smoke.
wink.gif.gif

Back