User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well this is just mean...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is currently right around 0 degrees F here, before windchill.......high this week might be 20 before windchill.........the wife is getting on a plane on Sunday to go to Tampa, Florida and is leaving me in the frozen north............checked the weather channel and its supposed to be around 70-80 down there................thats mean..............just freaking mean...............
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I consider you lucky. I live in Southern California and we had 90F+ temps about 2 weeks ago in LA!!! Luckily our temps are going down to the high 60's and low 70's!!

Anyway, I would love to experience COLD temps for once in my life. When it gets around 60F here, people start complaining that it's too cold!!!
    I assume its snowing up north... right Go have fun and make a snowman dedicated to me.

-A prisoner trapped in sunny California.
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    snowman? our snow is to dry for snowmen......gotta wait till it starts melting a bit than i can make a snowman..........our snow is about like cold flour..........you want to experiance cold temps? come visit me in two months.......-45 BEFORE windchill is factored in does funny things to Californians

it was 60 degrees 3 weeks ago, i was hunting in a t-shirt from dawn to dusk......it got to cold to dang quick......course in another month ill be used to it and out wandering the hills in this weather looking for coyotes............
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-45!!!?? WOW!
    How do you even survive in that type of weather!? I can't even begin to imagine how cold that must be!

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]course in another month ill be used to it and out wandering the hills in this weather looking for coyotes............
    ^Sounds fun!
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So just grab the kids, pack the truck and drive on down here. It ain't 80 but it ain't 0 either and I can introduce you to some nice people with like interests.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol actually with almost no humidity -45 isnt as bad as it sounds if yah dont have to be outside. much rather have -20 with no humidity than 10 with 80%.............cold + humidity = miserable......for some reason last year we had a week of around zero with close to 90% humidity......i thought i was dieing, could not get warm for the life of me........few weeks later it was -40 for a week and 10% humidity, didnt bug me at all other than the new pic-up didnt want to start even with the head bolt heaters plugged in all night but my 10 year old Jeep would start right up without being plugged in other than for about 10 minutes.........

Pyro, would love to bt do you realize just how far of a drive that is? i dont mind driving but about as far as i care to drive is Minniapolis MN, Colorado Springs, or Calgary, Alberta all are roughly 12 hours by car and about as long as i care to be trapped in the car with the rug rats
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]-A prisoner trapped in sunny California.
    There's worse places to be trapped.

Quote[/b] ]... roughly 12 hours by car and about as long as i care to be trapped in the car with the rug rats
    Like there.

At least in cold climates the houses are built for it which definitly helps. The realy problem is when you get temps/weather that your house isn't up for. In Germany I could take low temperatures with a snap because when you shut the house up, it's insulated and cozy. Give me an equal temp here and I'll probably be freezin' my bum off.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Nov. 28 2006,1:26)]Pyro, would love to bt do you realize just how far of a drive that is? i dont mind driving but about as far as i care to drive is Minniapolis MN, Colorado Springs, or Calgary, Alberta all are roughly 12 hours by car and about as long as i care to be trapped in the car with the rug rats
    I do not know the specifics but I have made the drive to Denver from here and I have driven Denver to Stanley ID so if I add the 2 then you get 32 hours. And I'd guess that it is about as far to you as Stanley so that value is probably good.

Anyways with the price of gas it would probably be cheaper to fly down here. And that takes less than 12 hours. Maybe next time the wife goes a galavanting you can convince her to drag you along.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast