What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

alone(ish) for the weekend

• Thread starter bugfreak
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ Dec. 02 2006,2:32)]Peat Moss=The next High Fiber diet fad.  We heard it here first folks!
laugh.gif
But add some cheddar cheese to it. Oh yeah, do up a cheesecake as well! Wash it all down with Mountain Dew.

skepticsh6.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Dec. 02 2006,2:49)]But add some cheddar cheese to it. Oh yeah, do up a cheesecake as well! Wash it all down with Mountain Dew.
jiiim! where've you been?

i don't have any cheese or cupcakes. i think i might have mountain dew though. if she gets all hyper you'll come play with her, right?

I can send my golden retreiver to play with her. For some reason he likes to drag babies around by their diapers.

i am watching a Hairy Pooter movie. i've never seen them and it's on tv, so why not. i'm baking a cake too.

skating on thin ice with watching my food intake- well, it's unhealthier to hold out on yourself and never indulge.

gotta go- thing is beeping:)

Back