User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Story of how Satan came to be found in the bible?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats Why I have become more against Christianity theirs only a few real Christians and its hard to be bashed when I don't do any thing... I don't even talk to some people and they Call me names. I compleatly agree JLAP, cause I hate it when christians look down on me cause I do a few things weird, like Wear crazy pants, or have long shaggy hair, or want to get a mow hawk or dread locks (or both )

Apart from that, When I made the statement about Bee's and Ant's I meant BEE'S and ANTS as an example, cause they both rely on pheromones and things of the sort VERY heavily. As compared to Macaws or Octopi or any other animal.

From what I have read in the bible Salvation is found through Knowing you have sinned and what sin is,accepting Jesus as you're savior from you're sin's, and repenting to god and try and live you're life for god.

Theirs some scripture (don't remember) But basically it says something along the lines of We are in gods grasp, and no one or thing can pull us from him, and it basically spoke of how if we sinned we still wouldn't be come magically "Un-Christian"

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I always believed once saved always saved no matter what. That's just me.

Don't you remember? God said "Thou shalt not wear thy Crazy Pants, and thou salt not tie thy hair into that of snakes and serpents, for it is forbidden!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I always wondered and every one always disagreed their was a verse some where that reads something like biblical Sampson, whose unsurpassed strength was lost when Delilah cut off his *seven* locks of hair.

hmmphf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relax. It's not a sin to wear dreadlocks...

I wanted them bad but It's a good thing I never got them because my hair is falling out! I think it's started to regrow since i've started tanking Propecia and rogaine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know its not... but my mom... well w/e yea im sure you know... but its also more of a society thing is what shes worried about.

I guess she doesnt realize once I hit 18... im getting them! Past two years I have wanted them... not just a 1 month thing. Ive done lots of research on them! But either way this is getting off topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God.. when will people learn that diversity is what america is all about? Christ....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 02 2006,5:33)]It is my opinion that you can have no good without evil. Without evil, the concept of good is null.

If you can have no good without evil, it must be good to be evil

I'm just a .. taoist i believe it's called lol.
    Like someone else stated there doesn't have to be evil for there to be a definition of what is good. God defines what is good in Genesis.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 03 2006,9:26)]Acording to the bible, god is all powerful and omnipotent (sp?) aswell as omnipresent.

He can do ANYTHING you can imagine. For some reason he doesn't though. I suppose you could say the absence of evidence is no the evidence of absence.
    What more do you believe He needs to do? He has already given us the best free gift you could ever receive!
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast