Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, So ON Friday after a pep band game some of my friends were gonna get stoned and drive home!

I'm like whoa don't do that thats bad you could kill you're self or some one else. So I said come over to my house and Do w/e and ill drive you guys home? So they did.

well My mom found out, and was P/O'd cause I had them over doing that, I can understand that but she would have rather had them drive home stoned than me drive them.

Grounded for 2 weeks now, from going any where.

Im just curious would you guys have rather had you're kids friends drive home stoned or you're kid drive them home stoned? OR just flip out and think you're kid is gonna turn out like you're brother who is a huge stoner wraps cars around polls survives, and cant support him self or any of his kids?

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your motives and intentions were good, but maybe next time you should just let them get high somewhere else and then offer to take them home from there, but you shouldn't have to be a babysitter, either. How did your mom find out? Did she talk to the other parents?

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You did the right thing.

If my kid ever is in a situation like that or gets drunk or high and needs a ride i'll help 'em, no questions asked. My rents said the same thing to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no she supposedly smelt it. but w/e. Stoner's need baby sitters either way, its always good to have some one who isn't stoned around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just pot.

Don't get offended but your mother probably smoked pot atleast once when she was a teenager. Hell, both of my parents did. My dad even tried poppers! Neither of then got what the big deal was so they never continued to smoke.

I don't know what my parents would have done if they found out I smoked up. Unfortunately what they found was what I was smoking wasn't pot and the consequences were MUCH more severe. That's why i'm homeschooled now. I guess in the end it all worked out for the best, and homeschool is WAAAY better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although, I guess she considers it her parental duty to punish you.

2 of my friends who have rents that smoke/let them smoke are total losers. One aspires to be a stripper, and one lives in a trailer with his uncle, who is a cook, and his cousin and smokes ice all day. He dropped out of school.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll agree with the others that you did the right thing. I'm lucky in that those friends of mine who do smoke out actually have the sense to appoint a designated non-smoker to ferry them around, herd them up, etc.

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad that I haven't had to deal with that yet.

Were you smoking too? or was it just your friends?

if it was just your friends then, I (your parent) wouldn't be mad at all, I would just ask you to not do it anymore, unless it was your only option.

Couldn't you have just driven them to your friends house? That's what I would have done, myself. But it's in the past now, I hope that your 2 weeks without driving goes by quickly.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast