What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ferrets...

I'm faced with a decision. I have been wanting to give my ferrets to a good home. I know I don't play with my ferrets as often as I should (I usually get them out 2-3 times a week as apposed to EVERY day. But Its usually for a good hour or two when I do. My mom complains I don't keep them clean enough. and some times I feel like They deserve 10 times better home, and I have a friend who said she would buy them from me. and I'm faced with the fact that Ill be in collage in 2 years (I'm a Jr now) and I don't want to leave them with my mom cause thats just something My mom doesn't want, and I just don't feel like i give my ferrets a good home.

I love them to death, I mean God how many people around me have ferrets? (like 2) and Even then... i love my ferrets to death they are awesome. But what do you guys think? Talk to the person see what they plan to do, How they are gonna care for them? Or just keep doing what I'm doing?

I don't want to leave them and give the "burden of caring for them" on my mom and I don't think she would play with them as much as I do now.

I just don't want to give them away even though it might be better for them.

blush.gif

Play with them everyday. Even letting them sit in your lap counts. Let 'em run around and get into trouble lol.

Find a ferret forum and advertise them as free to a good home. Maybe interview them before you let 'em go.

Back