User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New York- saving us- from ourselves!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]At least our bodies know what to do with that old stuff.
    which gets me back to one of my original questions..............are eggs, currently, good or bad for you? its flopped so many times i dont remember anymore
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Dec. 08 2006,9:38)]
    which gets me back to one of my original questions..............are eggs, currently, good or bad for you? its flopped so many times i dont remember anymore
    Egg whites are fine to eat. In fact, an egg every couple days is fine to eat, but you shouldn't eat more than 2 whole eggs in a week; but, you can eat as many egg whites as you want. Egg yokes have a lot of cholesterol, which is the problem.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have eggs really ever been "bad" for you? Maybe high in chloresterol or something... But I don't think it's ever been like eat 2 eggs a week and all this will happen to you. I could be wrong on that. More of a question.
    But yes, we are learning. Stuff changes all the time. Don't drink alcohol, drink 6 oz a day of red whine... another that changes alot. But one time they though running hydrogen through oil was a good thing... And now they know it's bad. I really doubt they'll ever say transfats are good for you. Now that they know what's going on. ...i could be wrong though, but I doubt it.
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i could get brain cancer from my cell phone

i could have a heart attack due to my diet

yeah know what, i could also freeze to death because im broke down beside the road and i didnt have a cell phone and i could choke to death on a freaking carrot.................a major componant of life is death.........its rather inevitable...............since i believe we only get one shot at this, and since i believe if yah do it right one shot is all yah need i dont want some freaking government commitee desiding for me what i can and cant do, im perfectly capible and willing to take the responsibility of making that desission myself and blaiming no one else but myself when it goes wrong..........as i said if im that worried about the state of my food ill raise my own, that way i know whats in it. if im going to take the easy way of getting a meal i FULLY realize i may be taking a risk. hell i would be more worried bout samonella or E. coli in my food that trans fats, and if you have a resonable diet they are more of a concern than trans fats.
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (xvart @ Dec. 08 2006,8:44)]
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Dec. 08 2006,9:38)]
    Egg whites are fine to eat. In fact, an egg every couple days is fine to eat, but you shouldn't eat more than 2 whole eggs in a week; but, you can eat as many egg whites as you want. Egg yokes have a lot of cholesterol, which is the problem.

xvart.
    dang it so my 4 egg, 3 cheese and honey baked ham omlettes arent good for me?

oh well least ill die knowing what good food tastes like
    cervid serial killer

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol- I've put my views in, and at this point typing out the facts is getting pretty redundant. So I'm out. Everything we do can cause a problem. Why add another that is totally avoidable?
    P.S. I use headsets when on the phone, and I jog at least every other day. So brain cancer (from phone use(which is not actually proven yet as far as I know )) and a heart attack are lower on my worry list. Also I live in Arizona so I doubt I'll freeze. And I try not to walk around while eating carrots. But I think we've both put up quite a bit of information here for people to review. Which is why I'm in this discussion, not to try and change your mind.
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    been a rough week here..................first time in 5 years that i actually was very sorry i quit toking up, had the girls not been here i prolly woulda went and found some.......was real close to sending them for a night at their grandparents and doing just that on tuesday night.........if the wife leaves for a week again and leaves me here to put out the paper i think im gonna kill her........especially with our current staff.............ive said it before, ive seen the boss's job and I DONT WANT IT..........hard to believe adults can be worse that the 8 and 11 year old i have to deal with at home................

doubt we will ever change each others minds Andrew.........sure is fun discussing though
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Dec. 08 2006,8:31)]i just find it funny.........we went to vegitable oils and trans fatty acids and all that crap because butter and lard were bad.......now we are going the other way............if yah want to fry something do it in butter or lard, they aint good for yah but they are better than the alternative that we told yah to switch to X number of years ago.
    Hells yeah! The more butter the better!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast