Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok Here It Goes

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PLEASE stop it guys seriously.

It was sarcasm cody. He said theres a man in the sky that wants his soul to burn in hell because he's gay. That means it's silly that god would send someone to hell for being gay, not that it's silly theres a god.

As far as the first part, yeah a lot of christians say things like that, auctually. Not ALL of them. To be fair, he said the religious right. Not the religious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry jlap I'm not gonna stop it... its not right to make fun of it...

I don't say things like that to people with choices of different religions...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it necessary to share your private sexual orientation? If anything you just need to be honest with yourself and the people that love you in real life.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a joke not about christians, but about the RADICAL christians who believe gays go to hell and are sick and need sexual reversion therapy.

Oh boy. Someone else can address outsiders' post. Not me, nope. I wan't to REALLY bad but I won't. I am in no mood to even peak inside that topic right there. The only thing that will come of it is a circle of arguments that is endless untill someone concedes and says lets agree to disagree.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not directed at Christianity as a whole. There are quite a few Christian groups that don't believe everybody that is different from them are evil sinners. But there are a few Christian groups that DO believe that and I guess it is directed mostly toward that sect of Christianity. And I guess the reason that it is directed towards them is because they seem to be the ones that are telling everybody who is different from them that they are going to hell.

I am so sorry this discussion turned this way. It is suppose to be about Farmerdave and not what we believe or don't believe.

I really hope this discussion gets back to Farmerdave.

Now if my post offended you Dave I'm sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUT PEOPLE AS A WHOLE VIEW ALL CHRISTIANS UNDER THE SAME darn ROOF! SO MAKING 1 CHRISTIAN SECT/DENOMINATION LOOK CRAPPY MAKES THEM ALL LOOK CRAPPY HENCE WHY I SUPPORT CHRISTIANITY BUT HAVE A STRONG DISLIKE FOR CHRISTIANS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont shout. stop it right now.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know just how you feel dude. Personally, I support forests but have a strong dislike for trees. They get in your way so you can't see!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast